<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Saturday, March 28, 2009
8:37 PM

definitely an EVENTFUL week (:

MAIN MAIN HIGHLIGHT... (check out e pics [: )

yeaaaaaps and NO! you're not seeing things.
Shaniszah Jamaruddin is now a qualified Driver since 26 March 2009!

it was quite a long process for me. took abt 7mths to finally
take e Traffic Police Test. and Alhamdulillah,
i cleared it with the FIRST ATTEMPT (:

all of which, could not have been possible with the prayers from
both my parents. with the strict guidance of Mr Hashim, my driving
instructor at SSDC. all the good lucks and well wishes from my pentapod
brothers...

and most importantly, a special thank you
goes out to my lucky charm..

Muhammad Danial Bin Ramli
for being there, almost throughout the whole process.

sending me to the driving center, waiting for me for 2 hrs
for me to end my practical lessons, fetching n sending me home
after that.

and most importantly, he was there with me when i took my lil steps
to SSDC on the 26th March 2009.
Entertaining my every single nonsense, listening to all my broken songs.
he was from the moment i reached, did my warm up drive
and he the first there with me, to share my joy (:

thank you dear.
i know i've gotten you into a lot of trouble
with these usual routines of yours,
never getting bored.
thank you very much for being there on the 26th March 09.
you're presence really took away the nervousness.
i love you! (:

tt night itself,
i went on my maiden voyage on the expressway (((:
fetched mom from Cassia Crescent to go home.
my dad was by my side while i drive.
it was awesome!
scared at first... but i manage to built my confidence
soon after driving a few meters into the PIE (:

the next day, Friday.
picked dearest up from YCK mrt
and i was supposed to drive him into camp,
however since i forgot to bring stuffs,
him, my mom and me had to make a few pitstops
before entering camp.
haha. well... i think he didnt hafta hang onto the seat belt
in the back seat ;)

i got really unwell after the event.
we'll come back to that in a while.
most importantly,
me n danial had dinner at breeks (:
my very first visit there! hahahs.
and we did something REAAAAALY weird after that.

GROCERY SHOPPING
at Cold Storage.
equipped with a shopping cart and a shopping list!!!
hahaha it was seriously FUN gg on such shopping trip
with him. hehes. it was absolutely WEIRD. but FUNNN (:
honestly. thanks dear (:

ookay. back into camp.
i got reaaaaally unwell.
hrmmsh. been sick in e day, but it got worst
when i came back into camp.
however, dearest boyfriend
took reaaal good care of me throughout the night.
i'm REAAAALLY sorry if i caused a lot of trouble
especially when i'm unwell.
but THANK YOU once again,
for taking care of me dearest.

and PPG n CoolGang (minus Ahwei) booked in as well.
it spells KECOHNESS! (:
hahas. omg so noisy siaaaa.
they played soccer, guys vs girls in e soccer court.
i was in the office almost the whole time.
haha. went out to watch dearest play for a while
and went back into the office (:
i think they slept ard 4 plus in the morning.
and i of course slept waaaaaay earlier than tt.
i think.

tday,
FREESTYLE DRILL COMPETITION.
hahas the Cedarians did it again!
did us reaal proud by claiming the Champion Title,
beating schools tt were really impressive as well.
alhamdulillah.
their efforts paid off. gooodjob!

and after the whole event,
we slacked in HQ for a while.
i tried to sleep but failed miserably.
then the whole gang went to Orchard for lunch.
lotsa fun n laughter...
its always the combo with these bunch of love (:

my week had been great! (:
thanks to all the lovely ppl!


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/