<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Sunday, January 18, 2009
12:00 AM

three months.
seems short, but felt long.
those long bus rides.
from the north to the east and back north again.
its like a routine, tt never failed.

thank you dear,
for all that you've done for me.
its been three months since it all began.
you replaced the broken pieces
& now its yours to keep.

i know i've been cranky.
i know i've been bad.
there were even moments that i made you sad.
i'm sorry for all that i've put you through.
but at the end of the day,
just want you to know that
i love you (:

[** errm no, i wasnt trying to write a poem.
its one of those random days of mine.
and yes, he's used to it (: ]

"give me more lovin then i've ever had
make it all better when i'm feelin sad.
tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not.
make me feel good when i hurt so bad.
barely gettin mad,im so glad i found you.
i love bein around you.

give me more lovin from the very start.
piece me back together when i fall apart.
tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.
make me feel good when i hurt so bad.
best that i've had.
im so glad that i found you.
i love bein around you.

you make it easy,
its easy as 1 2 3 4
theres only one thing two do three words four you
i love you (:
"

danial&shanis
thank you for being mine.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/