<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
6:58 PM




Di Pinggiran Aidilfitri - 2D & Herman Dikir Temasek


"Bergema suara di tabir fajar
Mendayu irama takbir berlagu
Penuh syahdu
Oh sayang,
Syawal menjelma
Tiada seindah yang sudah
Hanya keluhan pilu
Bermain di kalbu

Di pinggiran Aidilfitri
Terdengar suara takbir bergema lagi
Namun ku di ambang sepi
Dan mendung menyelubungi

Di Lebaran berkelipan
Tiada sinar cahaya hari mulia
Di hati sunyi dan sepi
Yang pergi takkan kembali

Bergema suara di tabir fajar
Mendayu irama takbir berlagu
Penuh syahdu
Oh sayang,
Syawal menjelma
Tiada seindah yang sudah
Hanya keluhan pilu
Bermain di kalbu"

************


memories flood in like a broken dam.
with all might,
tried to hold it back from overpouring,
but....

days turned to weeks, to months and eventually years..
but it seemed like it all happened just yesterday.
durin the prayer calls,
marking the start of syawal...
tears cant be held back.

i miss you grandad.

& sighh....


in the midst of the memories,
they never fail to cheer me up (:
Baby (Shabeer Ali) & Syahmim Alysha
works everytime!


my baby love ((:

didi & baby (:


Eid Mubarak
to all my muslim friends (:
i wanna apologise for all the wrong-doings tt i've done,
tt have hurt you in any ways possible,
physically, emotionally or mentally.
intentionally or not.
may this Eid be better than the last.
where we open new chapters,
remember the old,
write the present
&
plan for future ones.

enjoy yourselves with your family, friends and the people you love.



.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/