<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, September 25, 2008
10:23 PM

"termenung bila sendirian
mengunung seribu harapan
moga kau mengerti,
bila nadi ku terhenti..."

you live thru life everyday,
wondering what you're gonna do, where you'd be in 5years, 10years, 15years time..
without realising that,
you dont even know whats gonna happen to you in an hour's time.

then again,
"if you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
so do you plan? or you just take life as it is..?

just yesterday,
with all the preparations for the fast approaching Eid,
someone i knew, left to answer God's calling.
just like us, she too was as excited as we were to welcome Eid.
she planned what to wear, what to cook, how to decorate the house,
but..
she didnt get to see the sunrise today.

no, i'm not giving up on life.
its just that certain ideals and concepts
are really very confusing.

God, a lil help here... please?


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/