<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Saturday, September 13, 2008
11:52 AM

last 2 weeks of attachment at mountalvernia was really good.
gonna miss the people there.
but people come and go in life (:

life starts e moment attachment was over.

NCC Day Dinner 2008.
it was a night that was trully memorable.
the setting, the friends, the food, the activities...
check out e pics.

the central family


saikang warriors

S2.5, uniquely central

the old kakis
(minus sherman)

s1 buddies

S1 under-under study

crackos that make every camp worth going for

cedarians n central's BG

my favourite girls

as usual, every event
we start to play intake...
presenting what remains of the
50th Intake

though we've shrunk in numbers,
we're still going strong..

presenting,
Syndicate 2 of th 50th Intake

the remainder of Titans...

the multi-racial brothers..
with one missing.

jH and me

mark romario n me

the old.
the new. adamantium

easties

rifah, eeeduh, shaz

to senior azreil and jia yong,
good luck for NS! (:

our daddy in camp,

RSM




that sums up the highlights for this week.
thank you to all the lovely people that made
this event one for all of us to remember...
______________________________________________

does it really matter?
i'm confused...


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/