<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Monday, July 7, 2008
11:50 PM

sunday went great.
the sun, the sea, the fun.

SYF Flagparty Sentosa Outing

the crackos (:

it was e typical monday blues for her.
woke up w a bad throat and fever.
went to school at 12pm.

nevertheless,
HAPPY YOUTH DAY to ALL YOUTHS.
[aged 1-35]
so how does 8 teenagers decided to celebrate their day?
check out the pics.

when you let 4teens out...
unsupervised

typical toysrus outing!

haha see what happens...

she had a great time with the multi-racial brothers.
mark, jiahui and reddy.
followed by the meet up with the rest of the lovely sisters.
shymaholmes, zaz, nurin and sarah (:

the partners in crime..

the four...

if only we could turn back time..

when we ALL gather,
madness is bound to happen.
___________________________________________

even though it was painful,
somehow he still made her day...

it was almost gonna be a hundred days since,
18April2008.

i miss you,
been far away for far too long.
i keep dreaming,
you'll be with me and you'll never go.
stop breathing if i dont see you anymore.

but,
its nothing more than just
a dream..
_________________________


reply to tags:

eeeduh
: hahaha. omg we're seriously bumping into each other every where larh. kkays.
text me when you're free aites. den u can join in the fun ((: hahaha.

nas: ehh you! you better watch your mouth before i put superglue on it arh. haha. yerlah2.. i'm kental. i know that. its my first time there right? my cousin refuse to fetch me from the mrt station right? just cause he's gonna treat me lunch i had to go thru all that. sheeesh. so dun rub it in. but queensway is so fun! my new fav place to shop (:

huda: haha i know i know! but just now when i went there, its all gone. so are the foam swords. haha. YES! i love the lil mermaid. hahaha prince eric? hahaha i dunno.

sholihin: hahaha YES YES YES! its called the post-parade syndrome. and i'm NOT the only one! hahaha. i miss SYF LOADS man. still am in SYF mood. and where did u go last sunday? missed out on e fun. they made me swim across the bloody thing. omg.

sarahj: hahahahahahaa. i know SHYMAHOLMES EXPOSED IN A DRESS. hahaha i so can't wait for her wedding. wonder how she's gonna be like.. *imagining*

bryan: hahaha it was just yesterday lah. a whole week of smiles, i didnt find the time to let it out. yeah so it has been very long, surprisingly i still have enough tears to spare. weird huh?
dun worry. i'm alright (:

42: haha i think i knw who u are (((: write proper name cannot arh sir? :P

maya: hey sis! thanks for dropping by. its been very long since i heard frm ya. neways, i have to stop playing hockey cause of knee injury i got during the accident i had at affirmation. must wait for it to heal than probably i join again. haha. yeapp. hope the doctor approves fast enough. hope things are gg well for ya. take care and smile always (:


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/