<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Friday, July 11, 2008
11:59 PM

once upon a time i was falling in love,
now i'm only falling apart.
once upon a time there was light in my life,
now there's only love in the dark.
_____________________________
masih tertinggal bayanganmu
yang telah membekas di relung hatiku
hujan tanpa henti seolah bertanda
cinta tak disini lagi kau telah berpaling

biarkan aku menjaga perasaan ini
menjaga segenap cinta yang telah kau beri

engkau pergi aku takkan pergi
kau menjauh aku takkan jauh
sebenarnya diriku masih mengharapkanmu

masih adakah cahaya rindumu
yang dulu selalu cerminkan hatimu
aku takkan bisa menghapus dirimu
meskipun kulihat kau kini diseberang sana

biarkan aku menjaga perasaan ini
menjaga segenap cinta yang telah kau beri

engkau pergi aku takkan pergi
kau menjauh aku takkan jauh
sebenarnya diriku masih mengharapkanmu

andai akhirnya kau tak juga kembali
aku tetap sendiri menjaga hati

biarkan aku menjaga perasaan ini
menjaga segenap cinta yang telah kau beri

engkau pergi aku takkan pergi
kau menjauh aku takkan jauh
sebenarnya diriku masih mengharapkanmu

biarkan aku menjaga perasaan ini
menjaga segenap cinta yang telah kau beri

engkau pergi aku takkan pergi
kau menjauh aku takkan jauh
sebenarnya diriku masih mengharapkanmu

sejujurnya aku masih mengharapkanmu...
__________________________________________

reply to tags:

huda: hey babe. no larh. it just happens tt a friend of mine likes to emo there. i wont be going to vivo for a while now. a long long while (: haha i still go to cthall lah. just not tt often anymore. i dont like the place. hope things are fine at ur side. take care and keep smiling (:

42: hahaha okay2 sorry2.. lucky i'm smart :) haha my tagboard aint laggin lah. its ur comp.
sorry Sir, i wun call u Sir ready, okay Sir? very sorry Sir. i knock it down kay Sir? :D haha.

bryan: hey thanks for the concern. i was a lil very unwell the past week. haha shock? of what?
and i'm not stubborn lah pls. i eat my medication when i think its needed okay. sheesh. i'm much better now. you take care alright bro? (:

nas: HAHA funny u telling me to stop playin in e rain.. :) haha i was really unwell ah. didnt go to school much (: i ate my medication and as a result, i'm recovering. thanks for e concern (:

nurin: haha sorry i pangseh you this week. insya-Allah next week i'd go to e mosque with ya aytes? hahahaha. okay what! u kpo2 with them arh. join in their gossip sessions. hahaha. omg e horror! hope u've had a speedy recovery. cause i'm not! (: haha

nurin: hahaha hutang dah abes bayar blum? dah finish den can talk abt e actual fasting month :P
-haha my mom said this to me, so i'm just felt tt i shd use it on someone else ;) -

passerby: living on with life, doesnt mean moving on dear reader.

huda: hahaha. one word for you, 'JEALOUS!' ;)

zac.: hahaha yeah, make u fly back frm aust just to go sentosa ryte? gosh. gold coast beaches are heaven! (: prolly i shall make it my destination for upcoming break ((((:

jH: hahaha yes please... after my exams tt is (:

farhanah and lina : LINKED! (:

nas: OMG NOT YOU TOO???? ???ARGHHHH! why do you have to TAG on my board??? msg oni not enough izzit? sheeeesh. paiseh larh. eh what poster girl???? nonsense. i need a paper bag ard e head now. goshh.
and you didnt have to say i didnt go doc. i'm recovering even without seeing one :D

Ryan hadi Alhaq: ohmygosh. u dont have to type ur FULL NAME ryte? sheeesh. i like ur entries lah. its so us. haha. dont think abt it too much okay.
all thing's in time, time will reveal.
e truth always prevails, so no matter how much a person tries to lie, one day,
God would bring the truth to us. its just a matter of time.
___________________________________________
i've started erasing your name,
that is tattooed to my heart



.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/