<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, July 24, 2008
12:39 AM

a journey of a lifetime in a heartbeat.

ever wondered why things happen the way it does?
ever asked yourself questions but never got the answer to it?
ever wondered why of all the gazillion people in the world,
it has to happen to you?

bet everyone has.

come what may..
treat everything that happened,
like drinking bitter coffee.

to her,
all that happened is like drinking coffee.
cause
even though she hates the taste,
she still drinks it to keep her going.
she knows she needs it.
and without it,
she cant get things done.

"since i knew you, i never feel sorry for anything i did for you.
having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life.
if i can live for the second time, still want u to know and have you
for my whole life, even though i have to drink bitter coffee,again..."

so how does salty coffee taste to her?
'sweet...'

love is not to forget but to forgive,
love is not to see but to understand.
love is not to hear but to listen.
love is not to let go but,
hold on.

dont ever leave the one you love, for the one you like.
because the one you like,
will leave you for the one they love.

find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot.
find the one who calls you back when you hang up.
who would stay awake, just to watch you sleep.
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
who holds your hand in front of his friends..

wait for the one,
who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you
and how lucky he is to have you.

wait for the guy,
who turns to his friends and says,
"... that's her"
with a smile on his face, and never letting his eyes off you.

maybe she was in love before.
but now,
she's letting part of her go.
as her wait continues..
______________________________________________

they made her think of him.
she smiled to herself
as she starts to think of all the 'what ifs..'
she thought of how it used to be.
and that made her smile.
but,
as though a slap went onto her cheeks
she snapped out of her thoughts
and got back to reality.

they made her think of him.
they made her think of him.
they made her think of him.

biarlah ku bertanya, pada bintang-bintang tentang erti kita dalam
mimpi yang sempurna...
memories of you brought me back to the beach.
________________________________________

reply to tags

Nasirah: haha now u do know i have a tag bored.. keep the tags coming! (: hahaha you very cute larh. tts all i have to say (:

sarahj: soccermatch was horrible 2 saturdays ago. but i'm a happy girl now! (:

nas: oi! tt time go celebrate my friend's birthday larh. dont anyhow hor. haha thanks.

s u e : hey syimah's friend! (: thanks for taggin. keep e tags coming yea? take care and smile always (:

zakiah: haha but but.. i didnt say neting! (:

saba: haha yay! you found my tagboard! keep e tags coming! ((:

Nura: ola backatcha! (:

Z: hey bro! wow what brings you to the blog? haha neways been darn long since i last met ya. meet up soon aites. take care of yrself. hope u n my sis in law r doing great. keep smiling!

syimaholmes: hey yaw! haha i'm finally replying to e tagboard. back up on my feet again.
hahaha reddy's race was great larh! hahaha today we made jiahui wore a plastic bag over his head frm marina sq starbucks till e jap restraunt at ctlink mall. hahaha. it was reddy's idea!
sorry you had to miss it sis.

eeeduh: hey girlfriend (: i'm better now. just one of those times when emotions overflow and i start to think abt events tt occured couple of months back (: haha admirer??? hahaha :P oh and babe, WELCOME TO THE 19 CLUB! (: happy birthday!

sarahj: wish every weekend would be like the ones we had since e past few weeks. this weekend no ndp ): so sad.. but we're meeting up still ;) study session.. hahaha. like tts ever gonna happen.

jH: hahaha what oni sia small boy. ehhh. just now wear plastic bag over ur head fun not? hahaha.
sorry arh. it was Reddy's idea. i and nurin simply backed him up! hehe... next victim.. mark romario ;)

nas: hey thanks for e concern. i'm much better now (:

fad: heylo! hahaha you found my tagboard! (: hahaha yeahhhh.. right ;)

eeeduh: thanks eh!

jH: thanks cina bro. i know where to find you ;) chinatown!

passerby: thanks for the advice! yeap, i'm lucky to have many friends tt care about me ;) thanks for dropping by! keep smiling (:

aznin natasya: HELLO! hahaha i'm thinkin e same too! (:

malia: haha hey babe! new nick name ah? maloa! hahaha. thanks for dropping by! hope u're doing great ;) take care and smile always (:

brian: i'm alright (: hahaha yes yes i'm smiling... seeee :D :D :D

passerby: haha there's no such things as replacements (: friends are the foundation of every relationship. yes, i do have a lot of guy friends. mom even thinks i have more guy friends den girl friends. point is, these guy friends are either the 'hi bye' kinda friends, or they are treated like my brothers. nothing more. nothing less. haha. maybe when the time comes, the noobe would find the one she's been waiting for yeah? (: thanks for taggin!

lina: hey! more study sessions! (:


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/