<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Monday, June 30, 2008
11:26 PM

SINGAPORE YOUTH FESTIVAL 2008

previous posts would have illustrated
how great this parade was going to be.
and true enough,
on 26 June 2008 & 27 June 2008
Singapore Indoor Stadium blasted with
the rhythm of the drums, sound of fan fare..

behind gate 4,
there we were all formed up and ready to go.
it was our show and you bet everybody was
prepared to give it all they've got (:

SYFOC 2008
certainly brought about new beginings for many,
including herself (:
its one parade that none of its participants would forget,
regardless of which Uniform Group they come from.

so 26 june 2008 was the preview.
thanks nas n gang for coming down.
thanks to sgt farhan for his special appearance.
n to zul, sorry didnt get to take pics w ya.
nothing much happened that day.
till before we start to march off.
'hey! goodluck!'
*grins grins grins*
who knew a simple gesture could bring about smile to another's face?

27 june 2008
eeeduh, phar-an and feeq came down!
haha pleasant surprise! ((:
so we reach the singapore indoor stadium a lil later than usual.
but something brightened up her day as soon she reached the location (:
you know what they say, its e lil things that makes a big difference.

special thanks to ahwei, sarahj, jimo n rifah
for taking care of the contingent during her absence that day.

COFFEE BEAN was a pleasant trip.
even though it was quite weird cause all of they had our swords on.
mark, jiahui, 2 ncdcc guys, fadhil, shamsul, syahmi, herself n khalis
were the partners in crime.
so they did get into a lil trouble. but guess it was worth the hassle.
chill at some corner till they finished their drinks.
loads happened then, given the time they had (:

came back to e function room. everyone asked where they went.
went back out and joined e rest. so they read the magazine.
thanks to nurin amalia n r.rupini,
things got so awkward. but thanks arh (:
she realised that her biggest mistake on that day was to give
her camera to the wrong people :P
pictures which shouldnt have been captured, were taken.

well, she just have these people to thank at the end of the day.

dinner came, and she had to tell the joke
about the rabbit jumping across the river.
thanks to reddy n accomplice..
weird blushed smiles. combination of everything.

memories fade, photos wouldnt.



function room madness



the contingent commanders (:

all appointment holders


appointment holders before parade

SYFOC'08 Girls GOH Contingent

SYF'08 Girls GOH Contingent

e most impt part of the parade,
flag party ;)

Girls GOH Commanders

NCC SYFOC'08 appoinment holders

e ladies..

and the show begins...




and the individuals who made it all happen..

parade commander
zaz the great

parade 2ic
mark romario

Parade RSM,
Haiman (:

national flag bearer,
reddy

ncc flagbearer,
sholihin

MOE flag bearer,
sugarbaby

npcc flagbearer ;)

my syf sister cum boyfriend (:

Alvin and me (:

me and Muhaimin

me n shima

CEDARIANS (((:

Soulja Gang (with holmes in our hearts)

the memories

try figuring what this is (:

dont you think they look alike?
twin brothers 1 (:

p.s: this is specially for sgt rusydi who is in denial tt
he doesnt look like e npcc flag bearer.

twin brothers 2

she already miss SYF.
the trainings, the uniform
and the people especially.

haha whatever happened in SYF,
better stays within the people ya?
hint hint
to Sgt Rusydi, Sgt Firdaus and Lta Nadzir

especially the people who took e bus on Friday night.

big thanks to
Redzuan, JiaHui, Nurin, Sarahj, Rupini, Xiao Wei, Zaz,
Mark, Khalis, Fadhil, Hassan.
it wouldnt have happened without you guys.

well, all good things must come to an end.
June ended off on a high note for her.
hopefully, July brings about more pleasant surprises.

i still have the strength to smile,
even when the heart is beaten bad.
maybe today sorrows covers me,
but rainy days dont last forever.

______________________________________________

reply to tags:

haha my motivation is the lovely people who i get
to work with during SYF.
and being involved in the thing i love most (:
dont anyhow assume.
_____________________________________

when it comes to making decisions in life,
you cant only think about yourself.
no matter how insignificant you think you are,
the decisions you make in your life,
would affect those around you.

so make a decision for yourself WITH the ones
you care about,
and the ones you care about.
not FOR them.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/