<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
12:10 AM

reply to tags:

fiona:
hey babe. yeap i was at amk hub yesterday after school (: haha yeah i was wearing specs.
but ironically still cant see ya (: hahaha. yeah most boys are not worth it, but not all boys ;)
take care babe.

Zee:
hey bro. i'm feeling much better already. thank you for being there for me all these while. haha giving me d lectures and stuffs. haiya. life is never without problems eh? i guess we both are gg thru a tough period in life and i bet, almost everyone out there are facing problems. just tt problems come in different forms. but i guess, its a dugaan. God would never test us, if God doesnt think we're up for it. i'm no expert. but i know this much (: you stay strong too bro. take care. just a text and a call away if u need a person to scold. haha :)

May:
hahaha [ sorry! i just need to laugh ;) ]
thanks for the lovely advice. i'll heed yr advice aytes. just that it'll take sometime to get use to everything. i know ameer's not like most guys ;) tts why it makes everyting harder. if you get what i mean ;) haha life goes on no doubt. but you knw sometings missing (: but time tells it all.

haiya. i think i got use to having ppl taggin my blog and saying things about ameer. been gg on for quite a long long while. haha he should know too. and it doesnt matter what people say cause what matters most is what he tells me simply coz i trust him.
' i may not tell you everything, but i'd never lie to you' - a famous line from the movie jumper ;)
so whatever our dear friend tagged did have some impact on me initially. but i know him long enough to trust his words than someone who randomly tags my board.

[yeah some ppl may call me stupid for doing so, but they never did went thru the things i did with him. so they never really know ;) so please dont judge the situation by the things you see or hear aytes. unless yr d one who went thru or is going thru it]

to you and the rest of my dearest soldier friends.
about me leaving the corps has seriously got nothing to do with what has happened. so please dont take it as though someone told me to leave, cause that person is being wrongly accused. ameer NEVER told me to stop going for NCC (: he'd never do that.

d last course i went for, 55th COC.. many things happened drg the course that made me realise many things about my passion and where its getting me at. the instructors. the trainees. the SAF personnel. the bunk. the office. everyting..
true, i met great friends there, i even met that one person who changed my world, thru the corps.

but sometime during these 3 weeks, i realised many things that i never did realise before. okay, so maybe its cause of not being able to spend proper time with someone got me to actually start thinking. NCC has always been a way for me to escape reality. once u cross the guard house, yr away frm most troubles that available in the outside world.

but when i went for 55th, i had much doubts in my head. cause i wasnt looking for any form of retreat from the reality. cause my reality is going on great. that's when it got me to start thinking about more important things in life. and what i'm missing out because of it.

and so, this thing abt me leaving the corps, is MY DECISION. SYF and NDP are the last events i'm going for as my time as a Cadet Officer. after that, its on to a new chapter in life.
i'll cheerish d great moments i had in the Corps, especially the great friends i made. but friendship doesnt stop there (: so i hope this clears out the issue.

nurull:
hey there! thanks for tagging (:
everything happened so fast. and prolly i didnt get a chance to think thru everything then. but now, i understand tt he wants to get his future settled first before anyting else can happen. its not very often i find guys my age, who thinks like him. tts why,
i'm glad i found him (:

haha.. erm erm.. he is the best thing that happened to me too (:
yeap, i'm sure it was difficult for him to make this decision as it is hard for me to accept the fact.
but d choices in life are such that its between greater of two goods or d lesser of two evils.
like you said, its a matter of time. insya-Allah, things would go according to plan. ameen.
patience is all there is to it. right?
oh! by the way, get well soooon!

and to you,
thank you for the clarifications (:
it made my day so much better.

have fun at your graduation!

i dedicate this song to you.
listen to the lyrics
n you'd know what i truly mean.

just to let you know tt,
in every step you take in the journey of life,
i'll be there.


love is like the wind,
you cant see it,
but you can always feel it.
so the next time you feel the wind
brushing against yr cheeks.
its just a gentle reminder of tt special feeling,
from me to you.



.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/