<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, May 1, 2008
5:20 AM


i can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
that don’t bother me
i can take a few tears now and then
and just let them out
i’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
even though going on
with you gone
still upsets me

there are days every now and again i pretend i’m ok
but that’s not what gets me

what hurts the most
was being so close
and having so much to say
and watching you walk away
and never knowing
what could have been
and not seeing that loving you
is what i was tryin’ to do

it’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere i go
but i’m doin’ it
it’s hard to force that smile when i see our old friends and i’m alone
still harder
getting up, getting dressed,
livin’ with this regret
but i know if i could do it over
i would trade give away all the words that i saved in my heart
that i left unspoken

what hurts the most
is being so close
and having so much to say
and watching you walk away
and never knowing
what could have been
and not seeing that loving you
is what i was trying to do

what hurts the most
is being so close
and having so much to say
and watching you walk away
and never knowing
what could have been
and not seeing that loving you
is what i was trying to do

not seeing that loving you
that’s what i was trying to do


i'm sorry i let you down.
and for being the constant pain in your heart.
i swear i never meant to hurt you.
guess my best, just wasn't good enough.

i'm really trying to understand.
and so
here it goes..

from the bottom of what's left of me,
thank you for giving me a chance
to be with you.

thank you for the greatest time of my life.
the past months that we had together
were the best i had with anyone.
and what made it more special,
i got to spend it with someone
who is the answer to my prayers.

God had been kind to answer my prayers for me.
hence, i ask for nothing more.
but may all the happiness be yours
and may you never be hurt again.


i wish you all the best in achieving your goals in life.
you ought to be making history like you should.
its something yr born to do..
my prayers are always with you.

i told you before,
i'm not good at expressing how i trully feel.
and i'm not sure
if my actions all these months,
showed how i truly felt about you.

so before i go,
i just want you to know,
that it has always been you.
always had been, always will be.


i love you
.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/