<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
11:50 PM

my curfew got extended by default
thanks to school. got home super late
yesterday and today (:
11.30pm.

credits goes to...
HOCKEY!
first training yesterday.
and first friendlies today!
against australian team.
okay, so we lost. but at least there's
a learning experience from it (:
i really think i should have bought the spray.

oh wells. highlights of the past two days!
class ended at 8pm officially on mondays fr DR n RT students.
at least most of us were half awake (:

BIG THANKS to my dearest lovely classmates a.k.a family combo
who accompanied me all the way to the hockey pitch.
(cause it was my first day, and i didnt knw anybody
and so i was scared)

my 2 big sisters, Ran and Sheila.
Rina, Anitha, Samantha, Farah n Farhanah (:
so sweeeet of you guys!

okay rewind a lot..
before we had NIGHT lessons, we had a 4hr break.
now, so as not to let the time go to waste...
we went to catch a movie instead of going for the bursary talk.
(wow, trying to be rebellious.. bt the talk wasnt compulsory :P )
so we bombard Cathay AMK Hub. and guess what we watch..
FUNNY GAMES U.S
at first the thought of it being like Final Destination got
all of us excited to watch the show.
this show was SICK, but it was damn STUPID.
SUPER WASTE of time. i swear.
in the end, we all were asking too many questions
that we came to a conclusion that this movie was
not worth discussing about.. :)
so there were 13 of us.
Liyana's boyfriend joined us as well. so brave of him haha ((:

letmme see if i can recall all the 13 names..
Ran, Sheila, Rina, Anitha, Sam, Shaniszah, Farah, Liyanah, Liyanah's Bf,
Kenneth, Jason, Timothy and Tres (:
i'm goooood (:

all the 13 tickets (:

most of the girls, except Ran and Liyanah (:

all in all..
i had a great time with my classmates ((:
love you guys!

anddd today...
i was damn tired from hockey the day before.
every single muscle in the body was aching.
haha after-effects of staying at home, rotting too long (:
Physics just didnt make sense.
A&P was just rated M-18, apparently i was 'underage' yeah right.
and soo i was soooo looking forward to break.
while secretly enjoying my hershey's cookies and creame
and mentos. my 2 most favourite things in the world
after a whole long list of other things (:

class had a commotion about electives being all filled.
grr. must be the nursing students taking up
all our spaces. haha sorry, no offence ah.
so after A&P, most of us rushed to the comp lab
to see whats left for us to choose. and end up
the whole class wud be taking LIFE SCIENCES.
oh wells. might as well make the most of it.

okay the highlight of mentioning this part was the fact that,
HAIZAD IMRAN is a nursing student
who is taking an adv dip in nursing
and he is also a nurse in IMH.
who eats at the NORTH Canteen, spends most of the time
in the library anddd the comp labs.
(full credits goes to Lina, Farhanah n Qix for doing a good job
in stalking him.)
haha not the point. point is, i was sitting at the space beside
him, totally unaware of my surroundings.
until i tot i saw [insertnamehere] and i figured i must
be hallucinating...
so i loooked away. den it strucked me tt its someone
familiar. and so i looked at him the second time.
and this time, he turned to look and smile.
and my eye widened like nobody's business.
omg. so kental okay ): and he smiled again.
haiya.. paiseh eh. so i changed place
and went to sit at the area in front (:
kentalness..

okay. so the rest of the day was alright.
spent a lot of time with my dearest family combo.
and enjoying it to the max (:

and then.. me and qix went to meet gooood friends of ours (:
haha thanks eh!
LITTLE MISS STUBBORN.
what oni.. i'm not stubborn hor (:
very gooood girl. so angelic (k.. dont puke)
and we attempted to take MANY pictures..
and only oneeee came out right. but oh wells...

tsk tsk, the only non-tudung person :P

had a GREAT time with you gals.
sorry i couldnt stay long cause i had hockey.
but meeeet up sooon okies (:

SYFOC'08 postings came out already.
RIFAH GOT PARADE COMMANDER!
wohoooooo girl power!
and i manage to get the post of GOH Contingent Commander (:
XiaoWei is GOH Contingent Commander 2IC (:
wohooo! kecohness for SYFOC thats for sure.
congrats to my dearest senior
AZRIL for getting to carry the SINGAPORE ENSIGN!
his drills must have been damn kilat! (:
my bro khai is in it as well. so is reddy and hassan and alvin ((:
SYFOC'08 shall be super super super fun!!
congrats to all...
n to kazee: dont back out arhhh ):

i tire myself out
physically and mentally these days.
just so that i dont have to think much...
about whats happening and what would happen.
cause i'm pretty clueless myself.
and i'm ran out of options to choose from,
thinking of the whys.

but whatever it is, time will tell it all.



.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/