<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, April 24, 2008
11:35 PM

i'm thankful that school's been keeping me busy.
as my wait continues.
started school at nine today.
was quite early for school, for once (:
today we got our student cards ):
means that we'll have to start tapping our cards soon.
which also means that i cant be late for school.

i was fine when i woke up for school.
but i guess i caught the flu bug that farah and timo
passed around class :P
fever, flu and aircon room for 3 hours
is seriously a bad combination.
i was freezing in the lecture room.
but thank God the sweater i brought was
big enuf to cover the whole of me (:

thanks to my dearest classmates who took care of me.
and to my big didi, ran (: thanks for the concern.
i guess i am that stubborn. should have listened to ya.
and to dan, thanks for the concern as well (:
dun scold me ready kays. i've become a good girl
and ate my medicine.
well, after having hot chocolate ice blended!

oh wells. but the best part of school today was LAB PERIOD!
for the first time, a teacher entrusted the LAB to us!
hahaha. so we started out lab with taking 3 drops of Sheila's blood
for testing under the microscope.
RBC in isotonic solution is so damn cute and cooooool..
and when its in hypertonic and hypotonic solution,
its just not so cool anymore...

okay the best part of LAB, has to be when Dr Maw left us..
hahahaha we started taking pictures with the THINGS inside
the lab.. check out the pics!

the 'hospital'
the aisle to lab!


our dear muscle man :P

errr... yoga?

haha nice leg!

happy lab-family!
haha he cudnt take his hat off to us,
so he decided to take his skull off ;)

(its on my shoulder!)

cant wait for other lab sessions.
and there's more photos that we took.
haha but anita hasnt send me those pics (:

wanted to go to library to study after school.
but i had to pangsey Sam, cause i wasnt feeling well.
so she had to go alone. sorry babe.

went straight home and had a long nap.
cause promised dan i'd eat my medicine
and i did. and thats why i k.o ):

dinner at downtown was fabulous.
bumped into Sgt Jeremiah and gf!
haha he scolded me for calling him Sgt.
and he introduced me to his gf
as his PA! hahaha what oni! (:
and then...
i went to walk around the shops at Downtown.
some random stranger walked past,
and he was wearing the same scent
he wears.. sigh..


anyways..
soon, it wud be e time to explore E!Hub. haha
its finally opening soon! (:
means movies are just walking distance away ((:
i had BnJ's Choco Fudge! (:
haha so sinful. all the things i tried to loose
during hockey has successfully being gained back.
well it resulted in me loosing my voice now..
but it was all for a good cost.

next week onwards,
cousin asked me to join him for gym in school.
hahaha its quite weird. but gonna go for it (:
gonna spend more time in the pool than anything else ((:
wheeeeeee.

reply to Tags:
sarahj: hahaha love you guys larh (: once a cedarian, ALWAYS a cedarian ;) some people just cannot understand that eh.. tell them, 'last warning eh!'

rupini
: must play tt game again okay!! hahaha ((: had loads of fun. thanks.

zaz
: eh eh! ahahaha ;) just remember four of us and one of you! anddd that was suppose to be an inside joke lor (:

kG
: haiya.. wad to do larh bro... everyday oso emo ):

Jh
: sugarbaby! haha achap sent me yr 'superman' picture with sham! hahaha.

syimaholmes
: ehh u jealous arh? once a cedarian always a cedarian hor. graduate oso still jiwa cedar okay! hahaha. last warning eh! got 4 of us and one of you! (:

prem
: BRO! hahaha dun liddat arh. d other day call you to come, u busy with girlfriend. see larh.
den me and achap and my cousin go emo ourselves. tsk. meet me soooooon.

bear1
: ya lor! syimaholmes think she very strong want to bully ppl. tsk tsk tsk.

kG
: hahaha its he's too busy with gf for sister ready ah. i should be the sad one. hmmph.

syimaholmes
: hahaha. congrats for what sey. there wasnt even a battle. hahaha. eh eh! u dun disturb my bear okay.

zaz
: ehhh must say one! cause you beat all the GUYS who went for the selection. oopps. sorry brothers. but seriously! must let the whole world know. hahaha was gooood bumping into you the other day. so unexpected arh. hahaha with FEEQ and that skinny person by e name of NURZAHIDAH. hahaha. i hope she reads this. seee you soooon!

and to end off,
here's all i gotta say.


you come to find love,

not by finding the perfect person.
but by seeing an imperfect person,
perfectly (:


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/