<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
9:27 PM

and after two weeks in camp,
all i can say is that

i miss you ):


course is going great.
adamantium is bonding like crazy.
and the best thing is,
i'm a part of this.

i miss you.

glitches here and there.
but at least there aint many problems within
fellow instructors.
haha except that we gang up against
certain people who gives trouble or
creates trouble.

i miss you.

i'm starting school
on the 14th April 2008!
i've been accepted to
DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY
so now, i'm proud to say that
i'm going to get my rusty brains to work again!
and that i'm a student of
NANYANG POLYTECHNIC.
and yes, i'm a freshie all over again.

i miss you.

more updates as the week goes by.
Affirmation this coming week.
POP next friday.
SCHOOL next next monday!

and i'm praying hard that someone too gets into his first choice.

and i miss you.

with all that has been said and done,
i finally came to realise.
it has always been you.
and it will always be you.
just you.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/