<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, April 17, 2008
10:30 PM

3 hours break, while the other 2/3 of the class
ended their lessons for the day at 12noon. not fair.
so we used the time for some class bonding.

M.R.S was soooooo draggy.
a lot of us nearly died in the lecture rm.
and in the middle of the lesson someone's stomach
growled so loudly. hence, after class
all of us (most of us) dashed to macdonalds
for a decent meal for the day.

after tt,
sam, rina, ran, anita, sheila, jason, qix, lina, farah
and some ppl i still cant rmb their names
went to 'club crawl' to the cca booths (:
i kinda decided what cca to join.
hockey, floorball and girls' soccer.
but for rina's sake, i placed my name
for foreignbodies dance crew.
errrr. well.. not likely to happen.

club-crawl was fun with all these girls around.
omg. they cant keep their eyes still.
haha i duno larh. the hot guys they see,
not really appealing to me arh.
i dunno why oso..
okay arh. they got the height.
some have got the body and tanned.
but.. (:

after their oogling session,
we had an important class meeting.
which was to decide whether or not to go for the
SSR talk in the evening..
after much persuasion by sheila...
and being the gooooood people that we are..
we decided to go for SSR talk.

M.R.S was fun! even though having lessons at blk H
is annoying causeeee there's no reception due to the
labs being there ):
we were introduced the the xray machines.
BUCKY is gonna be my new best friend.
(btw, bucky is the name of the machines)
damn cool. den we kinda had to try on these aprons
that were supposed to protect us from radiation exposure.
than there were sandbags.
and MR CHIN made us stand for 2 hours.
we could have completed the assignment in 30mins
if he didnt digress so much. but oh wells.

after lab session, everybody gathered at the LT-H
and the seniors kept asking us to come in for the
talk. but we refused. cause we were waiting for
the other half of our kakis. haha.
some of our classmates are really really really
anti-social. haha. so weird lah them.
everybody's enjoying each others company
and these bunch of ppl.. are looking at us
as if we're the weird ones...

the talk was alright.
kinda inspiring to some of us who were planning
to withdraw if we get a place in NTU or NUS.
haha me included.
it all depends on 2 things (:

talk ended ard 8pm. got home at 9.30pm.
damn shag. super long day at school.
ride home was fun. now i have fellow
easties to go to school with (:

haha and i never thought i'd say this but,
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY 2mr!
haha. a well deserved break before week 2 comes crashing by..

aside all the fun and laughters i have in school.
my heart and mind wonders somewhere else.
or shd i say,
someone else.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/