<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
9:41 PM

is it true that
as long as you both know what is real..
and there isn't a need for the world to know?
cause they don't matter,
as long as you have each other...

but then,
if they don't really matter as long as you have each other,
why then do you bother hiding it away from them?

good point.

55th CLT Course (syndicate 1 and 2)

at first i kinda had second thoughts about going for it.
but, right after the first few hours with them,
I'm glad I went for the course.

its amazing how much they've bonded as a syndicate
with the instructors included.
its only Day 3
and you'd think that they've known each other for ages.

haha but my titans (syndicate 2, 50th CLT Course) still the best arh.

more great things are coming our way.
come what may, they're going to go thru it
together as a syndicate.

being their instructor is pretty much the life
i'm having right now.
going to be the life i'm going to be having
till 11th April 2008.

haha and nopes, i'm not complaining (:
glad got prem bhai there.
anddd diqkie is there too!
instructors are great ppl to hang out with,
esp the smoking korner people,
suriana, ashraff, fairuz, hilmi, hassan and prem.

REPLY TO TAGS!
to =) : haha i dunno hw to wear kohl eh. haha dun stare at my eyes lah. btw, u are?

to rupini : ehhh meet up soon eh! i miss your crazy-ness already.

to kG : patapon rocks! i swear. i'm proud to be a patapon-er. haha.

to prem n kG : wahlao, u guys didnt have to tell everyone right? patapon is gooooood.

to khalis : glad to meet you! haha so unexpected.

to syimaholmes: haha NZ's a GREAT place. you shd go man. seriously. haha for honeymoooooon!

to eeeduh : eh babe, u talk as though, ur so big arh. you even worst arh. wind blow, will fly one!
haha and thanks for standing up for me. -huggggs-

to saf : safwanahbinteshariffmarican, thanks for everyting. seriously. i think i'd still be emo-ing if it wasnt for you. thanks babe.

to sarahj: hahaha yeah sah peacock. long time no seeeeeee. so meet up soon okay. i'm free on sundays i think. haha. oh shit. ncc taking over my life for 7 days a week. mon-fri 55th, saturday ake, sunday book in for 55th.. yay! :D

cause you keep me from falling apart.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/