<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Friday, February 29, 2008
1:14 AM

before i begin,
Happy Belated 42nd Bday to me dearest MUMMY
Happy Belated 19th Bday to Khalis Hidayatul Ain.
welcome to the 19 Club babe!


'If you don't want to tell me everything, that’s fine. Just don't lie to me.'

'Jumper' was a nice movie to watch.
but it was a bad idea for [insertnamehere] to watch it ;)

the quote above, was taken from the film.
and its specially dedicated to [insertnamehere] hehe.

the past week was a very busy one.
teaching and NCC took up most of my time.
trainfire.chij(tp).briefing.nominalrolls.btttrial.
but i welcomed the weekends on a high note (:

its been a rough week.
there's been many misunderstandings.
prem, kg and me
face shitty moments
and i seriously hope we wun hafta go thru this
rough patch again..

i'd like to apologise if i have been unreasonable
and all those stuffs to people around me.
i'm really sorry, but i havent got much choice.
i hope that all these are cleared,
there aint gonna be any hard feelings.
lets not mix work with personal life aytes.
sorry.
esp to syimaholmes.

oh and a special apology goes out to
"the girl at the bus stop"
i'm so sorry. i cant see far. and as usual
i didnt wear my specs. so i cudnt tell who
you were. i'm so so very sorry.

prem, kg and me would be on a retreat!
good news!
and we shall have pro-retreat and
post-retreat moments together.

bumped into mr alan just now.
good time catching up in the train ride.
thanks for keeping me company!
and sorry i cudnt have lunch with ya dude.
was already late to meet [insertnamehere] haha (:

siddiq is a seriously pro shopper.
once i get my stable pay-check, i'm taking him
on a shopping spree. bhai and i are just appalled
by his knowledge on where to get cheap and GOOD stuffs.
first time i stepped into shops like
Armani Exchange, Guess, LV and the damn branded
stuffs u get from TAKA and Wisma and dunno where else.
and no bro, u cant get me to try dresses.
not anytime soon!

just your heart,
in exchange for mine...


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/