<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, January 10, 2008
2:39 AM

here's just some songs that kept
me company thru my emo days (:
certain songs have lyrics tt i can relate to reality..
and thats when the 'emo-switch' turns 'ON'

enjoy (:


Tetapi hatiku selalu meninggikanmu
Terlalu meninggikanmu, selalu meninggikanmu


Merindukan kisah kita berdua
Yang tak pernah bisa akan terlupa
Bila rindu ini masih milikmu
Kuhadirkan sebuah tanya untukmu
Harus berapa lama aku menunggumu
Aku menunggumu


Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau
Kenangan yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang t'lah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah


Yakinlah bahwa engkau adalah cintaku
Yang ku cari selama ini dalam hidupku
Dan hanya padamu ku berikan sisa cintaku
Yang panjang dalam hidupku...
Ku mencintaimu, lebih dari apapun


aku ingin engkau slalu
hadir dan temani aku
disetiap langkah yang meyakiniku
kau tercipta untukku sepanjang hidupku






Kerna hanya engkau lah yang sanggup redakan aku
Kerana engkau lah satu-satunya untuk mu
Dan pastikan kita selalu bersama
Kerna diri mu lah yang sangup mengerti aku
Dalam susah ataupun senang




Terlihat jelas bahwa hatimu anugerah terindah yang pernah kumiliki









its all about you baby




after all this time
I never thought we'd be here, never thought we'd be here
when my love for you was blind
but I couldn't make you see it couldn't make you see it
that I loved you more than you'll ever know


One thought of you is all it takes

to leave the rest of the world behind
And I didn't mean to meet you then

we were just kids
And I didn't mean to give you chills
the way that I kiss
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back but I know you did





and my personal favourite..


its what you do to me ;)



.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/