i'm back from genting highlands and kuala lumpur.
wasnt the best holiday but nothing cud
beat the experience at port dickon last year.
so this trip was good.
besides the fact that i fell sick.
and d photo shoot thingy at kl wasnt my kinda thing.
sorry uncle yakoob.
nth much to say abt the trip.
mom kept asking why do i keep holding onto my
white bugs bunny handphone pouch
and keep starring at my phone even though
clearly my phone is
useless once its outside d country.
all i did was just changed topic to...
' STARBUCKS! COFFEE BEAN! ahhhh!'
and grab daddy's hand to get my daily dosage of chocolate.
came home to find special someone only a block away (:
had breakfast together the morning after.
and after that nothing exciting happened
throughout the week.
spine shifted again after soo long, after yesterday's run.
one tip,
running does let you feel the total satisfaction of whatever
it is your feeling.
but if your crying as you run, make sure
you have tissue with you so that you could see where you're going.
especially on wet days.
physiotherapy was painful :(
reply to taggs!
to kat: heys, dont worry about it yeah.
glad you understood. dont worry about me, i'll be fine. keep smiling!
to huda: wahh thanks eh! insya-Allah, time would tell everything.
to dila: hey i do take pictures with you guys waat! wahh you another one.
miss you guys too! meet up soon aites. i'm dead bored.
to mjboy: hey dude (: i miss the clt times too! haha keep in touch aites. and enjoy ur last bit of freedom! and yeah thanks..
______________________________________________________________
I never want to play the games that people play
I never want to hear the things they gotta say
I've found everything I need
I never wanted anymore than I can see
i only want you to believe
If it's wrong to tell the truth
Then what am I supposed to do
When all I want to do is speak my mind
If it's wrong to do what's right
I'm prepared to testify
if loving you with all my hearts a crime
Then I'm guilty
I wanna give you all the things you never had
I need you back in my life
I never wanted just to be the other girl
I never wanted to live a lie
If it's wrong to tell the truth
What am I supposed to do
All I want to do is speak my mind
If it's wrong to do what's right
I'm prepared to testify
If loving you with all my heart's a crime
then i'm guilty
Boy I followed my heart
Followed the truth
And right from the start
it led me to you
Please don't leave me this way
I'm guilty now all I have to say
If it's wrong to tell the truth
Then what am I supposed to do
When all I want to do is speak my mind
If it's wrong to do what's right
I'm prepared to testify
If loving you with all my hearts a crime
Then I'm guilty
What am I supposed to do
Then I'm guilty
All I wanna do is speak my mind
Guilty
Then I'm guilty
I'm prepared to testify
If it's wrong to do what's right then tell me about this feeling inside
If loving you with all my hearts a crime
I'm Guilty
Love deeply and passionately.
You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely. and its a risk i'm willing to take
with you.
if loving you with all my heart's a crime, i'm guilty...