<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Saturday, November 17, 2007
4:10 PM

NO MORE CHEMISTRY!
for a really really really long time (:

1 last paper to go, Literature Paper 3
WEDNESDAY 21st NOV 2007, 11:00am
aaaaaaandddddddd
FREEDOM is mine ((:

many many many things happened throughout the week.
-grins grins grins-

panic attack on sunday night
but thank goodness i've got a personalized-custom-made clown
to cheer me up ;)

d rest of the week was packed for the 3 papers.
which i shant elaborate much since its over.
but BIG THANKS to Ms Rehana,our tyco queen :D
for lit paper, one of the poems that came out for d exam
was something that we've done before in class and the rest of the
questions were pretty much what we've been practicing all these while.
hence a big big BIG thank you to her for all the things she's done for us ((:

i've got an important question which requires immediate answer.
can ANYONE tell me whats the name of the bridge/flyover
thats located at Marina Bay and is super close to the floating platform where NDP is?
d super tall one. pleaseeeeeeee.

i meet HQ MUMMY after a long long long time ((:
i miss her sooo much. gosh.
and i miss d place.
i miss d camps.
i miss d friends i made.
and its d place with a lot of pleasant memories ;)

esplanade. sunset :)

i slacked and studied on wednesday and thursday at PR library,
and guess what.
found out that going to the library can be a lot of fun.
just choose your company wisely.
its either they'd go to d greatest extent to disturb you
or they'll leave you alone for less than one second ;)

its a friday that i'd never forget.
you know d famous saying,' things happen for a reason'?
well i've learnt the true meaning of it, d hard way yesterday.

date w d loveables was cancelled.
and so i thought movie was still possible and make it on time for curfew.
but mr sleepyhead had to do what he does best ;)
so i went home to change
and daddy called...
i ended up having to send lil brother for his graduation night.

WHO KNEW DRESSING UP A 12 YEAR OLD BOY COULD BE SO
HARD? omg. i nearly died.
haha but its cool lah, its one of d rare times i see my lil bro all dressed up.
haha -pat myself on d shoulder-
hot sahh my brother.

so we cabbed to his school where all his lil friends are.
haha they are SO CUTE okays.
masquerade theme.
baik ah.
and all i had in primary six was...
class party. i think. i remembered playing catching with my lil friends.
sigh. kids these days.

so i continued my journey to eunos mrt.
i was late as usual. i'm sorry.
so no movie ):
but you gotta agree that ARCADE is a better option right?
DAYTONA USA. heaven.
but unfortunately, there was something wrong with the machine.
and since i was late, so i thought i should give in to my opponent.. so yeah.
i lost. twice.

i guess things pretty much fell into place
after that ;) -grins grins grins-

haha and it was supposed to be my shift to fall asleep last night.

is it possible,
to be a friend and a best friend at the same time?


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/