<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Saturday, November 10, 2007
11:12 AM

i gotta make one important announcement..
NO MORE MATHEMATICS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
haha maths, chem paper 3 and geography, all down.
4 more papers to go.
literature paper 1, chemistry paper 2, chemistry paper 1 and literature paper 3.

its been a crazy week.
with a lot of pleasant surprises ;)

after Mathematics paper 2, it sure felt like HEAVEN.
d loveables went to celebrate by going for dinner (:
in d train, there was this mat with disgusting fashion sense.
he head was yellow, his shirt was black, and his SUPER TAPPERED pants were d colour of
shakthi's shoes hahahaha. so yeah we were making fun of how shakthi must have gone shopping with him, for the shoes and the pants to be matching.

then it was western heaven for all of us ((:
unfortunately d tables were a lil too small to accommodate all our plates.
and yes disaster happened.
shakthi was pouring pepper into our mushroom soups and
d whole lid came off. hahahaha. these things had to happen to her.
yeapp the lid came off... and down goes all the pepper into SHAKTHI's SOUP. haha.

after-effects of her clumsiness. which was hillarious.
then all of us had to go without pepper in our soups. haha.

this was how cramped our table was...

5 days of break to mug for the remaining four papers.
so i went to school on wednesday, and oh my god, it was sooo noisy
thanks to our beloved year ones. goshhh. so i decided to leave and studied
somewhere else ;)
a place i wudnt expect to be studying at but yeahhhh. not a bad place at all.
it was a day filled with kental-ness. i shant elaborate.
lets just stop here ;)

thursday was diwali.
guess what adila, me, nurul and shakthi found out that LIBRARIES close on public holidays.
we stood at some stairs for almost an hour without knowing where to go.
and so shakthi suggested we go raffles place, it should be quiet cause its business district.
and guess where we landed up in...
my first time seeing a close fast food outlet at 11am in the morning...

everything was closed except for starhub...even the escalator was off

my 'happy' friends...

in the end. we went to suntec city and studied at the starbucks.
same spot! ((:
went for A LOT of pit-stops into shops on the way towards suntec.
omg.. i was like...
dejavu.. not! ;)
went for lunch cum dinner at LJS.
and d ppl who sat beside us were mats.
omg. i was sooo scared. it was like crazily disgusting lah these ppl...
we ate as fast as we could and left.

went for Nesh's open house.
haha d food was too hot for me (:
thats why i took super small portions.
went there with prisc and syahir.
bumped into staff fad n bf, encik li ping and sgt sharifah
and my very own platoonmates.
lets just say, it was one of the oddest moments i ever had.
wished fahmi was there. seriously.
haha Nesh was without a CAP!
sorry ah must mark this significant event.
met Nabila (i hope i spelt it correctly) haha she's so cute la
all dressed up for the event and the matching colours
haha soooo cute ((:

went home after that, parents fetched me.
we went to changi beach ((:
visit Granny (:
and went home.
and hilarious things happened that night.

i'm SORRY
;)

d next day i went to study at downtown macs on my own...
only went there ard 2 plus. i managed to sleeep first but i was still tired.
goshhh. i think Alvl's draining every bit of energy in me nearing the end.
i had a great time ;)

somehow no matter how high a plan can fly, it still has to land.
i guess that's where we'll meet :)

and life can be described in one word...

UNPREDICTABLE
;)


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/