<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
8:18 PM

dont let someone be a priority in your life
when you are just an option in their life

Relationship work best when they are balanced.

looking back at all the silly things that i've done in the past,
it makes me wonder why do i even bother going through all those.
reading the things i wrote my lil diary,
i wonder how does the mind work actually?
i mean how can someone actually think that particular, ridiculous manner?
now looking in a third person's view,
i wonder why was i in that state of mind even.

its been a week since the mid-years.
school (a.k.a life) has started off 'normally'.
time-table have 'minor' changes on it.
this is the final term the 2007 J2 cohort hafta go thru
before the actual A levels kick in.
I dunno if this sounds weird, but after all the things that
i have gone through in JC life,
NOTHING, not even O Lvls seem to be important other than
the A-levels...
sad? but its darn true.

i've missed a lot of people in this horrible process.
namely my girlfriend, zahidah. ( i still owe u a oreo cheesecake date)
i miss aqilah, syaf, di and the rest of the people who made life in school
interesting.
i miss my ncc buddies, fahmi, shahril, farhaaan (:
and i miss my bestest friend SAFWANAH BTE SHARIFF MARICAN.

ohhh i forgot.
we had to take this LAME SHIT test today after having to wait a whole hour
for it to start.
i dunno whether that survey was actually to make us LOVE school, feel
ATTACHED to the school or simply HATE the school more for making us
to actually lie to ourselves and give positive answers.
haha but i know of MANY who gave their HONEST opinion about how they
felt about the school...
well since its completely confidential...or so they claimed.

okay hidd, i owe u a HUGE apology.
HAPPY BELATED BURFDAY!
you're 18! i really am sorrry about not remembering it.
hope u had a blast bdae bash over the weekend.

and now. i shall continue to try to mug.
i hope my tutors have not given up on me.
or any of us.
its frustrating that when u study and sacrificed doing the things
that u like to do (besides muggin),
and still it doesnt show in thre result.
i mean i cant be that BAD right? errr.
right! if not i wun be in a JC in the first place. (convincing myself...clearly)
so are my fellow F-achievers.
and its even more frustrating to be doing worst than someone
who studies less than you...
oh gosh the world is indeed an unfair one...

its a start of a beautiful beginning...
and i'd appreciate it so much if u'd lay ur hands of others property - YOU know what i mean.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/