<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Sunday, May 13, 2007
2:19 PM

to quote a friend,
'ur case is too much to be a coincidence'
it never crossed my mind to be that but maybe (:

A: likes to drink.
B: Likes people.
C: is wild and crazy.
D: Has one of the best personalities
ever.
E: A GOOD KISSER.
F: People adore you.
G: never let people tell you what to
do.
H: Have a very good personality and
looks.
I: Loyal to those you love.
J: Lives life for fun.
K: Really silly.
L: Loved by everyone.
M: Makes dating fun.
N: dead sexy.
O: Best in bed.
P: Popular with all types of people.
Q: A hypocrite.
R: F*ckin crazy.
S: Easy to fall in love with.
T: Loyal to those you love.
U: Really like to chill.
V: Not judgemental.
W: Very broad minded.
X: Never let people tell you what to
do.
Y: One of the best damn bf/gf anyone
could ask for.
Z: Always ready.


so mine would be

S - Easy to fall in love with.
H - Have a very good personality and
looks.
A- likes to drink
N - dead sexy
I - Loyal to those you love
S - Easy to fall in love with
Z - Always ready
A - likes to drink
H - Have a very good personality and
looks

so in conclusion,
its easy to fall in love with me, i like to drink
and i have a very good personality and looks.

well i cant be d judge of whether or nt its easy to fall in love with me
but judgin frm past experience... NO.
haha i've always been a sucker at love.

i like to drink. hell yeah.
coca-cola, pepsi and nothing alcoholic (:

i have good personality and looks?!
ahahah this is evident prove for me to use
to say that this thing speaks trash.

i was going thru the blogs and realised,
some people are so pretty and photogenic.
i wish i was them.

some people knows how to look good
and knows what to wear and what not to.
i wish i was them.

some people got over their past so easily,
and could move on despite all that they had
said and do...
i wish i was them.

some people are really the girls guys dream to have
i wish i was them.

but no,
i'm not them.
i'm me
a weird girl who without looks and personality,
wears almost the same teeshirt, jeans and sneakers
most of time,
not photogenic and loooks horibble in photos.
sometimes i question,
would i make a better guy than a girl.
and then i end up slapping myself.

i'm happy to be one of God's perfect creation.
okay so i'm ugly
but at least i'm born with 2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 ears, 1 mouth,
2 fully functioning hands and legs
.
i shouldnt be complaining.

but i'm just another human being
and its in our nature not to be satisfied with what we have.
sorry God, i really didnt mean to question why you created me
in such a way.

its no wonder that only crazy people bothers to stay with me.
i say they are crazy cause i dont know how they are able
not to see the flaws in me when everyone else can see it.

you know when you throw a empty plastic bottle out into d sea,
when the tides comes in,
it'll bring back the same bottle to the shore.
just like memories of the past,
you throw it far away into the ocean of your heart,
and sooner or later,
when the tides comes in,
that memory will be swept ashore.
do you throw it back again into the sea,
or pick it up?

i'll be okay.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/