<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
9:47 PM

its been a long time since i blogged.
but today's post is worth me coming online
and typing about it.

cause d MCS babes and me went to Innova JC
for some Sajak thing (its poetry presentation)
and we went there, with courtesy of Alia DRIVING
us there in her super cute car.

let me name you who are the people CRAMMED inside.
Shaniszah, Zahirah, Qix, Diyana, Khad, Syaf. <-- all these people
at the back seat.
i could have sworn we looked like packed sardines.
thats not all, in the midst of all the cramness, people can still crack jokes!
wahseyy! cannot take it manx.

Alia: want to go jb?
Khad: yeah sure, we'll use our ezlink cards
--> yeah, and get caught as illegal immigrants in MJC uniform! how unglam!

Alia: Wahlao, this minah ride damn slow
Khad: Alia quick! drive past her and we will all wave
(drives past)
All: *waves*
--> Eh that person chinese lah! Not minah!

upon arrival at Innova JC

Us: Oh NOO! they have Student Ushers!!
NOOO Alia! dont drop us off here! NOOOO!
Alia: Nooo! You guys go down here!
Us: No Alia! NOO! Park the Car!
Alia: Nooo! GO DOWN!
(scrambles out of the car one by one, tryin to hide our faces)

In front of the LT 4 door,
Us: Khad, go in
*stopped by IJ teacher*
--> we cant go in cause might disrupt the focus
*stands outside the door listening to the girl we were
suppose to be supporting from OUTSIDE*
*when she's done, the teacher let US in!*

i had a good laugh today.
i knew i made the right choice to go,
even if its for the wrong reasons but still!
i love you guys LOTS!

di, qix,syaf,khad,za and alia: thank you for the wonderful time we had! Alia! thanks for driving us there! i swear its damn cool to see a girl in SCHOOL uniform driving several other squashed girls! hahaha. Di, for ever being sooo blur and never fail to make me laugh. i'm sorry i kacau you!
Qilah, i simply just love you and your expression! Syaf, haha i think you're ever so cute. Khad, your lame jokes are d best manx! Za, try plaiting my hair okays! LOVES!

they say that,
the ones you once loved can vanish from your thoughts,
but never perish from your memories....
but must they stay in your heart and haunt your every dream?
-shaz


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/