<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Saturday, March 24, 2007
12:16 AM

today was SUPPOSED to be a rest day for me.
but eventful things happened. all in one day.

alright so i woke up at 7am by Avon's msg.
and went back to sleep.
woke up 5 mins after tt to compose a msg
for my 2 friends who are taking deir papers today.
and fell asleep. so tt msg is kept in my drafts.
woke up again at 8.30am, supposedly my wake up call.
but noooo i went back to sleep. and awaken again
when Avon msged me again at 11.
and then i knew, i was late for school (:

k so i had dikir and tarian.
i love d new dk song (:
dian yulaiha.
cool lah eh..

den after tt had to rush here and der.
almost didnt make it in time to send
my bro to school for his speech day but taking
2 50 solves everything. THANK GOD!
den i took an MRT back to Pasir Ris frm Eunos,
den met girlfriend and she talked me into bringing
all d shitty things i have with me to Marina Square.
and yeah we went. without me changing out of my uniform
oh goshh.

okay went to city hall marina square
(was very thankful tt its not at d esplanade)
almost d whole 2nd adc instructors were der.
D HORROR. not.
haha uncle,ben,lisa,haza, hassan,farah,cindy,d air girl,
nessar,izat,idah and me (:
haha we met at LJ. imgine all of us trying to squeeeze into
tiny seats. haha okay so me and idah were d latest.
so yeah we made dem squeeeze.
i ate my first meal of d day at ard 8pm.
(i knw hafiz is gonna scold me for tis but hehe)
den after tt we went to d link btwn millenia walk
and marina square to celebrate nessar's bday.
hahahha ben and sukhbir literally splat d cake into his face.
hahaha and coincidentally tt place had d fountain thing.
so tts where he went to wash his face. haha
thank god dey didnt push him INTO d fountain to wash his whole self.
(kinda reminds me of d bday outings i haf w my central buddies)
den we den went to millenia walk coffee bean.
farah got to work (even though its not her outlet) we got discounts
for our drinks. they made that place seems like home.
haha but i didnt stay long... haha
even though it was damn short, but i had a great time (:
more outings!
(oh how i wish a lvls was a history)

d cousins + 1 sang our hearts out.
i was thankful tt nobody called d police to complain.
nana n diq was on d guitar.
bai me and farhan just sang like crazy ppl.
we made a 60s song into a rock song.
damn cool lah.. haha (:

i had like 4 non-schooling people ard a person
wearing a uniform. kener disturb like hell.
talk abt buggers of d world uniting. d horror.
went online and saw saffy's testimonial for me.
damn sweet (:
i'll try to come dwn to d store to meet you okays.
sayang kau.

great things happen.
but of course like they say,
good things always comes to an end.

i'm sorry i wasnt there for ya.
its my fault i just left you hanging that way.
i suck big time ): again.
maybe its a sign.. sigh.

fahmi,shahril and thinesh.
sorry i didnt get to meet you guys
even though we're at d same area.
cause yeah i had a lift to woodlands.
sorry again.

sigh. why does everything be too much of a coincidence?
d world is too small a place...

any suggestions to a good place to study?
must be centralised!

just hope tt my dreams cud take away d sorrows.
seriously waiting for d time to leave.
wish it could be more than just this.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/