<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
10:23 PM

summer has come passed
d innocent can never last...

its wednesday. a lot happened since d last time i blogged.
study outing was my worst day.
a lot of embarassing things had to happen.
just HAD to happen i tell you.
first i was an hour late. den i had to loose things at d wrong timing.
arghh so paiseh.

k den we went to meet safwanah at tm frm changi airport.
she was working. poor thing damn tired. haha
i can tell it frm ur face (:

i watched TMNT! haha
i love d show! i swear its damn cool even though avon said its
a movie for kids. but i love it anyways.
MICHEALANGELO damn cute can! haha
had a great time laughing. wohooo.

i blew up drg training.
FELT DAMN GOOD.

i came to realise d person i've been avoiding to talk to
is actually a good person. haha so yeah she has
her irritating side but hey!
WE ALL DO.

got back chemistry block test results.
gosh it was horrible and i was counting
on at least passing judging frm d amt i studied for chemistry
and not paying attention to mathematics.
but d results were damn demoralising..

now i'm dreading maths results.
d class did badly throughout d level for chem.
i really dun wanna knw hw badly we did for maths
judgin frm what happened drg test day itself..
and frm d fact tt our class is gonna be split into 2
for maths tutorials... goshh.

even so, i love my classmates.
i think this is like a MAJOR wake up call for all of us.
i guess we'll c d change eventually..

i think i still miss you.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/