<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Sunday, March 11, 2007
10:00 PM

i'm suppose to be studying for my
General Paper exam tomoro.

i would have been in camp this very instance
if it wasnt for the exam i'm gonna have tomoro.

but here i am in blogging. cause i seriously have
drained out of tots, thinking abt what to study next
after reading loads of things (:

i still feel something is missing
despite the everything that is going on right now?
maybe i'm just paranoid about everything.
pessimistic is also the problem...

anyways, i'd be spending my whole week
in HQ. in my green uniform again.
for the last time till...
i dun even know whens the next time i'd be wearing the uniform.

loads of thank you to these people

my cousins + 1 - bai, siddiq,nana zul and farhan
for keeping me company throughout my parents absence.
you guys rock. and farhan and nana especially for picking me up
and dropping me off (:
( bai - FASTER CLEAR TT TP TEST!, siddiq - well, u need to be 18 first! haha)

hafiz - for keeping me company every night over the phone to make sure i'm
fine and everything else (: REALLY APPRECIATE IT. and hey, the song close is very nice
and sweet. guess why? cause its by WESTLIFE. haha (:

ameer - for giving me directions ard the OTHER side of Singapore (:


i really need the drive to study.
i just wanna be numb to all these feelings right now.
i'm not good enuf for anyone..

thats e fact, i gotta live with.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/