<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, March 29, 2007
11:09 PM

i'm doing this cause i've been tagged by Ameer Hassaan. grrr.
(you'll pay for this (: )

6 Weird Things About Niszah...

1) i'm mistaken to be an 8 year old despite being 18 by TOO
Many people in my life. (its weird cause 8 yr old dont go to to
junior colleges... i must be pretty smart then. haha (:
)

2) i still watch POWER RANGERS even up till today.
Sundays, 10.30am only on KIDS Central!

3) i grew up in an environment filled with boys. so i guess that why
i'm like a boy instead of a girl tt i'm supposed to be. i guess tts why
i'm always dumped haha. (cause i resemble a guy way too much) never like
dolls and never will, been growing up with wrestling and soccer.


4) i hate pink, i detest dresses. but i'm forced to wear one at times.

5) i love to daydream.

6) d fact tt i actually bothered to do this... ITS WEIRD (:

there you go (:
i wun torture ppl to do this okays.
see ameer, i'm a good person. unlike some ppl (:


i love d stars and d heart made up of straws (:

today's a bad day.
i really didnt wanna go home.
but i cant cause my skirt had to give way.
oh gosh. embarassing k..
grr.
shaz needs to learn to be gentle.
goshh.

i just hope 2mr's a better day.

it occurs to me that sigh God must have reasons
not to make me for you...

all i wanna do now is be alone for sometime.
oh wait. i've always been alone. (nt literally)
else, i think i'd die almost a year ago.

wah shaz damn suicidal.
uh-oh.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/