<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, March 22, 2007
11:55 PM

block test block test block test.
i survived it.
though i dread the results that we'd be getting.
especially for maths.
gosh, its d WORST maths paper ever.

one n a half hr after starting d paper
i was already starting to countdwn to d end of d
paper.. which was in another one and a half
hours time (:

haha today we showed class unity.
our CT came in for invigilation right on time.
can see most of us already playing with our pens
and papers.. drawing cartoons and scribbling nonsense.
haha i think our CT looked very very worried. its like
written all over her face... haha it was entertaining.
_____________________________________________________

exam week really caused me to live within my four walls
and MJ fences. seems like its been ages since i last talk
to my girlfriend. until today.
and i sounded weird. sorry dear (:

weird things has been happening.
all at d wrong timing.

anyways, as much as i want to keep this away frm myself.
i like the way we are now...
but i find it weird...
i dunno...

sigh.

i need to find myself.
soon. now?
yeah. probably a good time.

hoho. meeting d lovely people tomoro
after going for bro's speech day!
haha. wheeeeee.
hope tings would be unweird (:


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/