<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, January 11, 2007
12:08 AM

third day of school!
so far school is not bad. i mean with people like
hidd, newrule, adi, shalini, satee, leo, gabby, ray,
yatz, umairah, qis, minahdira, danial izzat, doris,
chaijun,ruiqi and hsiangyin. the class is never boring.
alhamdulillah, i thank god for making me fated to be
in the most non-nerdy science class ever.

monday!
series of lectures. goshh. it was tiring.
but surprisingly the day went on pretty well.
haha. was msging raph during breaks.
guys do pms too! haha. really i swear.
went to meet my darling eedah after school.
we went to starbucks, shared a grande cup of
CHOCOLATE FRAP and OREO CHEESECAKE.
talk about heaven manx ( i guess thats why it was a great
start to the day) and it was damn romantic can?
haha. okayy. so we went off on our seperate ways.
and tt bugger tell me tt he's not dropping by cause
chalet cancelled. grrr.
well at least the night ended off VERY PERFECTLY.

tuesday
another longg day in school.
had dikir practice aft school. fun sia. though faluuu laughed at me.
haha. i miss having him in class. SERIOUSLY.
he sooo is e property of s06502. i mean he sticks with
us drg breaks and not his new OG. mikee.
i concentrated well in class still despite the fact of being quite
sleepy. CHOCOLATES SAVED ME.
soccer guys training is very tough. flower fragrance is in soccer.
za say he has got a hot bod. haha. nampak je eh za.
ooh! LITERATURE TUTORIALS are very fun now.
seriously. we are doing drama's now and we're learning it
in a damn cool wayy! back in year 1, tuesdays are always the
hateable day. but NO. this time, tuesdays are fun! haha.
i'm gonna work hard and score for lit manx. i mean, its all worth
the fun! mom fetched me from school. slept a while before
doing my tutorials and raph msged asking me take over his place
for a while. haha. duhh i turned down the offer. i will assist
the one taking over his place, but not do it for him.
i've got great sensei(s) whom have taught me well. -moment of silence-
kener lectured by ppl - reminded me to eat my meals. and teased me again. baskett.

today!
cca recruitment day = horrible and embarassing.
makk we did dikir tt gets a grade A for effort and U for
entertainment. haha. but at least we had fun. haha. i know
i did despite having to embarass myself. den after tt
there was dikir practice again. OH YEAH. there's like
GOGO in our school! (e one where u find when u go to cavana, tt sells
cheeseballs, cheese hotdogs, etc.) makk. all of us had tt for
breakfast and lunch. i had prata hotdog. it was goood. haha.
we bumped into flower fragrance again. yeahhhh.
den after that rushed off to meet my admin and central
training team. haha. only me and shahril were the 'seniors'
and the rest were our juniors. kinda missed my clique.
oh wells, i know we'll meet up soon. *hint hint*
we bumped into apriee and ________.
after everything was done, most of them went to play pool.
e 4 remaining and i went to get our dinner. after that,
went off to meet raph. and pass him his stuff. and get his
giro form from him. yue sheng was with me when i was
otw to meet him. grrr. so weird.
being in this team would be very very very interesting indeed.
after that, i rushed home. yay (:

e countdown starts today: 21 days.
its gonna be a long three weeks.
___________________________________________________

i had time to think about what i've become.
i've been avoiding things which i know that would
come knocking on my door sooner or later.
is being like this means tt i'm in denial?

i'm being who i am. but there's this other me
which i've not shared with the world. maybe just one.
he's seen tt other side of me. only him.

hate the feeling when i walk pass people who has their
loved ones by their side. especially i've been spendg 2 days
in a row with a friend who has a bf in the same school.
goes everywhere and does everything with him. grr.

i dunno what feeling tt is but seriously its kinda painful at
times when u bump into these kinda people once too many.
but i'm aware of the decision i made. its just gonna be
me and my lil world for a quite sometime.

i hope this tinge of jealousy fades away.
but the thing is it keeps coming back.
whyyy?

i pray for ur happiness no matter hw i'm feeling
____________________________________________________

a song from backstreetboys over the radio.

I tried to pick the pieces up
And I can't think of starting over
We used to share the stars above
I don't wanna think it changed
And now I gotta move on
I've gotta catch up to the world
Even though I gave you my life
As wrong as it seems I know it's right
But is there a place that I can go away
To escape the love that I will forever know

Where can we go from here
All I know is that I love you still
Sometimes we do things against our will
I know I cry lonely tears
Where can we go from here

Why, why do I cry inside
When love is gone away
And how,How can I carry on
When I know all the love is gone
Where can I go to get away
From the pain of loving you
Tell me where

Where can we go from here
All I know is that I love you still
Sometimes we do things against our will
I know I cry lonely tears
Where can we go from here

_______________________________________________


it contains lyrics tt are deep.
but i dont agree to every part of it.
let what i feel and how i feel be concealed.
and revealed again when there's one whose
willing to...

where can we go from here?


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/