<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Monday, January 1, 2007
1:56 AM

Selamat Hari Raya Haji and a Happy New Year
to all reading this blog of mine. May this new year
contain more blessings than misery and may u guys
be successful in everything you do.

2006 has been a year that has been very very
eventful for me. besides the fact of being SevenTeen.
haha. lets go down the 'Memory Laneof 2006'

e month of January.
main highlight, well u might expect it to be my bdae
but no. its when i met with wonderful people
that changed my life totally, people whom i cant imagine
living this life without... specially thanks to the 50th CLT Course.
if i didnt go for it, i wouldn't have been a CLT and wouldnt have a chance
to live this life. i think being a CLT is the highlight of my life.

Feb to March
my life revolved around being a CLT. really love it to the max.
and i'm still loving it more and more by the day.
after three months of being a CLT, i made great friends.
very close friends whom are like sibling i never had.
i went for Advanced Drills Course. haha. another place where
the fun was never ending, where i made new friends like
Zarifah, Eeeduh, Farhan, Azreil, Rafeeq and many more!
i went to Ophir, where the 522 gang was formed. haha.
loads of bittersweet memories in there. also besides CLT,
thats when i first started out school in Meridian Junior College.
hrmm shant go too deep in that.

April, May, June
Life stilled revolved around being a CLT. despite
the hectic schedule of being in a MJ. haha. it was my only
getaway to destress. didnt like where i was. seriously.
a period of time of torture and everything else. ughh.
June was e most action packed period.
where Annual Kayaking Expedition take place plus
Specialist Course. More friends were made during AKE,
mostly the CLTs from Sea. and during Specialist Course,
the gang get to bond even more. haha. i was seriously
lagging in school but that didnt matter then.
emotions were running up and down back then, but i
was just glad that i still had my friends with me ((:

July,August,September.
July was the month for my exams. which i flung like crazy.
thanks to the fact of not studying for the exams. my fault.
but yeah, i'm the kind of person who doesnt like to be forced into
things and since i felt like being forced to go to school, the more
i loose interest in it. so school is the MAIN thing tt i lost interest in.
Tarian took up most of my time in school. which is irritating.
i hate to dance, traditional malay dance. but what to do.
haha. forced to do it. and i'll still be doing it again. manx..
August, promo fever heating up. study like crazy in school and out of school.
damn crazy lah. schedules were hectic, a lot of catching up and everyting.
found few good friends to hang out with in school.
Nurul Huda, Hidayah, Adilah, Fahmi, Shalini, Shakthi, Danial Izzat.
Yeapps. plus my Beloved PW group members, Danial Izzat, Leonard,
Shalini and Shakthi. i seriously miss the times when we had our PW meeting.
hahaha. at the pool table. and shakthi with her prison break. goshh.
September, still got time to go for Senior Spec Course. sheesh.
but it was worth it cause me aprie ps and fons all went down.
it was like another mini-reunion for the clan. haha.
i really missed them a lot. but all we 4 gals talk about were school.
haha. what the heck. but yeahhh. it was fun sia. i miss those times.

October-November-December
my fav month of the year, Fasting month! haha.
cause it means hari raya is coming! haha. kk no.
its cause its the only month where i can totally be a good
girl, if not i'm forced to be so that my fast is counted. ((:
so yeahh. other months, i'd be damn slack lah, skip prayers and
everything. but when fasting month comes, cheyyy damn good girl.
ehems. also, thats when PROMOS were. which was damn sad. cause
it had to start the week after our study break. sheesh. i realised that
when it comes to staying up for a tv show, its damn easy, but when it comes
to study, manxx its hell. haha.
November, its was hari Raya. and the most dreadful first week
i had to go through. my results werent't tt wonderful so i tot
i confirm was gonna get retained. until the third day of hari raya
came and i knew that i wasnt gonna get retained! haha.
damn happy. also, after promos, it was the peak period for PW.
so yeah my group worked damn hard for it. and we had all the reasons
to be happy with the things tt we've put up for. haha.
MJ173, the BESTEST GROUP IN THE WORLD. seriously we were
full of ourselves that i think we piss others off at times, but WHO CARES.
haha. after that, had a short break before going for OGL camp. haha.
which then leads to my CLT Life back. Senior CLT interview. haha.
damnn happy and excited. since i'm gonna get my double promotion.
wohooo. luckily, all our friends, managed to get promoted too.
haha except for some maybe. but tts not the point.

after that, 27th November came, 52nd Cadet Lieutenant Course.
i was an instructor along with Fahmi and Shamsul for
Syndicate 1, Central platoon + 4 West Cadets. i was something i never
regretted going for. cause it was really a great experience meeting
new faces and being able to actually watch them grow from one blur individual
to seeing them pass out as CLTs. manx i wish i could relive the moments i
had during 9th December 2005. sighhh. it was all too good. when 9th December came,
it marked my one year serving the corps, finally doing something i love doing,
no matter how much i'd have to sacrifice for. ((:
that was when some glitches happened that caused me my close friend.
still trying to settle things with him though, but i know things would
be back as per normal again ((: 12 December 2006, i saw a platoon
of CLTs passing out, each having changed for the better and having
the passion to serve the corps, wearing that super cool No.1 Uniform. haha
and i was glad that i had a part to play in moulding these different individuals.
through the course, i also made friends with other CLTs from other districts and
also gel-ed with my own Central Clts ((: we seriously damn anti-social ah.
but i really thank the guys for not leaving me out at all cost.
cause i was the only female CLT from central, and the fact that Central CLts
has the most no. drg the course, my close friends didnt abandoned me.
i was really really really damn touched. they really took care of me like
their lil sis. haha. ((:

there. all the highlights of 2006.

special thanks to these people.
Central CLTs
s/clt fahmi
s/clt zul fazreen
s/clt shahril nizam
ex s/clt, 3sg thinesh
clt fiona
s/clt aprieee
clt pingsiew
s/clt nicholas

for staying together as one whether it was during HQ hours or not.
you guys are the greatest thing that happened in 2006.
i'm glad that i've made friends with you guys (excluding the girls, cause
we've alrd known each other for 4 years) life wouldn't have been the same
without you guys. i really enjoy and am greatful to God for blessing me
with your friendship. words cannot describe how much i treasure
and appreciate u guys for being in my life. ((:
all of you guys have always been there for me, esp fahmi and thinesh.
no matter what it was. my cedar pltmates, for always always being
there to help no matter what, and lending a shoulder to cry on
and a listening ear to listen to every nonsense i've got to say.
thank you soo very much ((:

Meridians
Hidayah
Nurul
Adilah
Shalini
Shakthi
Fahmi
Danial Izzat

these are the very people that made A LOT of difference in my life.
especially when they made the thing i dread most seems okay. SCHOOL.
we'll mugg hard together alright. 2007 new year resolution.

Eeeeduhhh.
you've been the bestest friend ever. listening to me whine
and grumble and everything about everyone, everyday everyhour.
thank you soooo much. haha. aku sayang kau.

Farhan, Rifah and Feeq.
Supernumerary has really been a great thing. haha.
u guys rock. East-adopt! haha.

Saffy.
though we're busy with school and all, u've always tried
to be there for me no matter what. today is the start of the
ELEVENTH year of Friendship! haha aku really love kau alot.
whatever happened in 2006 should be just kept as lessons
and memories whether its sweet, sour or bitter okay ((:
insya-allah, there's a promising brighter future tt awaits.

Hafiz.
thank you for everything. and i'm sorry everything happened.

and to You.
thank you very very much for making me end my 2006 on a high note.
everything has been great. since the start of it till now. you're just
so damn weird, in a good way of course. its great to find someone
who thinks the almost the same of me but behaves on the extreme opposite
as i do. i mean i'm soo not seventeen lah, like u said, seven is more like it.
when u are trying to act all grown and stuff. haha. its cool to have the same
thoughts and expressions be expressed in 2 extremely different way, with the
same common meaning. haha make sense?

todayyy. went out with the loveable central gang.
we went to city hall for dinner.
Pizza hut! haha.
Fahmi, Zul, Shahril, Thinesh, Nick, Fona, Me and Apriee were there.
had a HARD time trying to finish the hawaiian pizza.
let see. me fahmi and fona had beef lagsane, anei aprie zul
had some baked stuffs and nick shahril had spag. on top of that
we had soup of the day, and 2 large cheese stuffed crust hawaiian pizza
to finish. e girls ate the dish tt we ordered plus a slice of hawaiian pizza
while the guys managed to finish, 7 out of the 8 slices, plus everything tt
they ordered plus ordered an icecream each as desserts.
HOW FAT DID THEY GET TODAY?
haha. but it was fun lah. right after that the 3 of us went to the
toilet to puke out some of the stuffs that we ate.
well at least i did. haha. damn funny ah. den after that,
i had to leave, so did fahmi and zul. while the rest went to catch
night at the museum. everything today was on Anei. haha.
he gg back to hell 2mr so today finish all his money. sheeesh.

walking back to cthall mrt was kinda weird.
it was hard trying to talk to him again.
but i hafta try since its my fault to begin with.
i'm sorry fahmi. really am. i promise you that
what u fear will not happen. trust me on this =\

but i'm happy to meet up with the gang.
the GREATEST new year's gift is to be with the friends
that i treasure most in every lifetime! ((:



Central Gang! the greatest friends in every lifetime!

hafiz called me to clear up some issues.
i apologise that u had to start your year this way.
everything that has happened... i really wanna apologise
for it. i hope this year would be a better for you...insya-allah.

somepeople slept since 0800hrs till 1900hrs.
sleepyhead. sheesh. called about Challenge Quest.
haha, you sound really excited and very blurr about it
sPeaRheAd. haha. ehemz, checked e dictionary. haha.
damn funny. all the best in ur first assignment. haha.

its a new year. i've got my new year resolutions that
i wanna keep it to myself. besides the one which
the whole wide world knows, i wanna be a good girl!
haha. one which doesnt make her parents worry and angry
at her, and one who could make them proud. tts one of my
target for the year ((:

i'm glad we've choosen this path for ourselves.
coming to think about it. this is what i want.
i guess great minds do think alike.
let nature finds its way through this friendship that we share...

as for now..

Gotta change my answering machine
Now that I'm alone
Cuz right now it says that we
Can't come to the phone
And I know it makes no sense
Cuz you walked out the door
But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore
it's ridiculous
It's been months
And for some reason I just
can't get over us
And I'm stronger than this
enough is enough
No more walkin round
With my head down
I'm so over being blue
Cryin over you

And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calender I have
That's marked March 17th
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be

That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Stupid love songs
Dont make me think about her smile
Or having my first child
I'm letting go
Turning off the radio

Cuz I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing she was still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?
why can't I turn off the radio?

Said I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing she was still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?
why can't I turn off the radio?

And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishin' you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
Why can't I turn off the radio?
why can't I turn off the radio?
Why can't I turn off the radio?


its just gonna be and myself for a while now.
i've literally have got no more tears to shed.
and somehow i've given the strength to come to
a decision that hurts me so bad inside. but its all good.
i do miss being pampered and all. but its all good.
the time would come again. as for now.
i'm staying high up there till i find that someone whose my solid ground.

Happy New Year!


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/