<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Thursday, January 4, 2007
10:44 PM

second day of orientation!
i was early for school. no wait. the word is
JUST IN TIME.
damn sucky ah, i went out of the house at 6.30am
and still couldnt make it on time. sheeeesh.
so, i did the usuals, cab to school.

started off with the administrative stuffs.
then off to change out into pe attire.
and den, e freshies did mass dance.
lets get it started! haha. i like the dance!
easy to remember, fun moves which just makes u groove.
haha. well not in front of the OGM that is.

after that Game ICs left for the various stations.
me and danson went to get our most impt logistics,
MacDonalds' Breakfast. haha. pooor Daryl had to wait for us.
so yeah, our new station is somewhere near Anglican High.
me danson and this atlas guy plus a photographer were at that station.
i managed to 'complete' my chemistry assignment. not bad ah.
had a lot of fun being with these people. haha. though all guys but
they are gentleman lah. haha. there was something wrong with the
matrix. definitely. after 2 groups came, we went off for lunch.
hawker centre. yikes. but no choice. that place like so isolated
tt there's nothing. so i bought something to take away. dont
feel comfy eating there ah.

basically spent like more than 6hours with this people.
haha. really had a fun time. like seriuosly.
after sooooo long i finally played at the playground again.
haha. e vs phptographer damn bad, push me down the slide.
had fun hiding the clues w the atlas guy. daryl came over couple
of times. so yeahh. joined in the fun.

one group didnt manage to come to our station.
so we thought. but apparently, they claimed that we
werent at our station when they came.
BEGGING to be slap. seriously. me danson the photographer and e atlas guy
were there ALL THE WHILE waiting for our groups.
we spotted our groups that were coming since far away ready.
four out of the five each. and they still dare to complain
that game ics werent there. wahhhhhh. super pissed lah.
thank god kenneth understood the situation. i mean
even if we were at the void deck, the spider web is like JUST THERE.
even if they cant see us, WE can see them. grrrr.

went back to school at ard 4pm. the train was DAMN packed
with meridian freshies and OgLs. haha. we stink up the place too.
same goes for the buses. PACKED to the brim by us. hahaha.
reach school, all were HYPER (esp Phobos OGLS) despite
them being tired. we danced lets get it started and tokyo drift.
haha. i had fun. only that a lil shy lah cause a lot of ppl ard.
sidney went up on stage to dance! wahhhhh. must tell his synmates.
hahaha. it was soooooo hahahahaha :P

scream and shout and cheered like crazy in the hall.
i kinda lost half of my voice. so its fine. haha.
campfire tomorrow. loose it all. hahahaha.

school is gonna start officially on monday.
insya-allah things would work out fine then too.
i've figured a way to do the thing i love most.
TIME MANAGEMENT. gonna start scheduling my time
properly so i can still serve. yesss ah (((((:
______________________________________________________

i'm suppose to make the correct decision and i cant seem
to decide. arghh. it'll be weird to be working in the same
team cause i'm gonna feel weird. also, people would think
its pre-planned. purposely be in the same group.
when in actual fact i'm in there cause i used to help in planning
for the event. if i back out just cause of the reason of being
weird, then its not right. i'll carry out my task.
both of us needs to prove people wrong anyways.

all the best in cca orientation. i'm sure whatever u've planned for
would turn out great. i know u're a perfectionist but set backs
are part and parcel of life. btw, i was just joking abt being scared k.
seriously. loosen up a lil yeah. things would be great. i'm sure of that ((:
_____________________________________________________________

no. you are not a mistake in that sense.
i didnt mean to say that getting together with you is wrong.
and never should have taken place. no. thats not what i meant.

sigh. its been a while since i have tears trickling down my cheeks
until...
______________________________________________________________

God i know
there's a path for everyone
I must believe and keep holding on.

thanks for the smiles ((: amin.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/