<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
7:08 PM

past two days of school hasnt been good at all.
lets recap

monday
the longest day of the week.
without any fun subjects AT ALL.
there was Lit. but it was Gatsby.
i think the savior subject would be
Chemistry.
revision for today's test.
hoho. and i didnt hafta run four rounds
like the majority of the class.
i sat at the hall slacking with prisc.
at night, study like crazy for chemistry.
grrr.

tuesday.
went to school two periods late.
go figure.
woke up 7.45am.
went to school at nine.
chemistry test was horrible and terrible.
me and danial are gg to fail.
shalini claims tt she's gonna fail too.
but i dont think so.
nurul and adi claims the same, which i doubt
would happen.
hidayah, she's a silent mugger. grr.
comfirm can pass.
so the rest of the day became even more depressing.
got scolded in chemistry.
most of us didnt bring concept map.
its weird when Mr Oscar keeps quiet.
it really is that guilt therapy.. hell yeah its working.
we've got a maths test tomoro.
MJC's birthday present to me.
something which i'm gonna flung. again.
we did some practice exercise.
and i managed to answer one question.
I'M SO SMART.
shalini too.

OTHELLO Tutorial is LOVEEEEE.
omg i think i'm damn in love with the book.
well, its almost as much as i love pride and prejudice.
its getting there. every tutorial makes me love it more.
unlike other classes, i think the ppl in my class
only has LIT to fall back on.
cause i think we take it damn seriously plus with passion.
so yeah it makes the learning process a lot more interesting.
maybe if we did the same for maths and chem, it might just work.
i dunno, but shall try it when the new month starts.
*hint hint* two days time (:

so we learnt more about the tragedy that fell upon Othello.
and a lil bit about Iago's personality...
mikeeeeeee.
Fitzwilliam Darcy or Iago?
i'm so confused.

Last day of being SEVENTEEN.
omg. i feel damn old.
i shall write a long post, walking down
memory lane about being
SEVENTEEN.
___________________________________________________________________

pass few days, i think i've committed some mistakes.
causing me two of the people close to me.
girlfriend and closefriend.

girlfriend.
you didnt want to hear anything from me.
all i had in mind was for your interest,
not to make u look bad.
to let him know that you are not the same as the rest.
learnt that i'm not the only one you told abt things that concerns this.
so yeah. i tell what i think is neccessary.
and i kept my end of the promises and swears
i made upon our friendship.
thinking that it would help.
i didnt know what exactly went wrong that made everything happen.
but yeah. whatever it is,
i apologise for hurting, disappointing you and everything else along
those lines. i'm sorry okay. dont even think u'd understand but yeah..
i hope things would be able to be the same.
if its even possible.

close friend.
i have my reasons for staying away from ya.
it was all about fury but my guilt caught up with me
soon after.
my apologies for leaving you behind.
but thats exactly how i felt when the same is done.
an eye for an eye; is not usually my style,
but sometimes when the limit is up, its up.
things would be back to the same from now on (:
i'm sorry.
_______________________________________________________________

i received a birthday card at my door step.
what was written in it
is very sweet and touched my heart (:

thanks for the card hafiz (:
it really means a lot.

i dont know what to expect tomorrow.
from the looks of it,
i didnt end if off well..
by hurting two of my friends.
___________________________________________________________________
countdown: ONE
and i dont wanna miss you tonight...


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/