<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
11:52 PM

didnt blog for the past week.
busy with the hectic schedule. more like
the 'no life' schedule.

highlights of the week before.
went for JAM n HOP
with the east gang. haha.
(i'm an east-adopt)
parents sent me and eeduh and eeduh's bro there.
told me they'd pick me up once i'm done!
cool can? which was about 10.45pm? haha.

i had a lot of fun.
met a lot of CLTs there.
majority are East people.
but who cares?!
Ijil was there too. haha with his girlfriend.
my cousin's hott ((:

okay. went crazy. thanks to eeeduh, rifah, feeq and sofia.
haha. eeduh actually told sofia i cant dance.
thanks eh!
but i had fun. and i did dance. haha. coolio.
though i got freaked out a lot of times.
but i'm learning yeah.

sunday was loveeeee (:
haha. i smiled which lasted throughout e entire
next day.
thank u eeeduh again for letting me off again. haha

i had oreocheesecake on monday with my darling girlfriend.
i swear our mondays are self-declared oreocheesecake days.
haha. took bus 21 with her. den stop at hai seng.
den guess who we saw?
RIFAHH!
haha. e whole bus stop went into maddness.
waited for the bus for almost half an hour or more.
but didnt mind cause i manage to spend e day with
my darling girlfriend.

at night. was loveeeeee again (:

today. another loveable day.
cause there's othello and iago!

i scribbled things in class.
and i realised something...

if its getting somewhere, i'll reach e destination.
if its not getting there, i'll stop somewhere eventually.


i cant make someone love me,
all i can do is be someone who can be loved,
the rest is up to the person to realize what i'm worth.
______________________________________________
countdown: 8days
without you its hard to survive


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/