Monday, January 15, 2007
1mth - the first dance
9:38 PM
FIFTEENTH OF JANUARY TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN.15012007its been a month! how time flies. already a monthand it feels as though its been months since we met.ok. before i go further into the flashback.recap today!i didnt got to school. fever and flu and horrible cought.mikeee. i missed practical. but i rather miss one practical den missing a'lvls.haha. chey chey.and i heard 98.7fm. guess what. that emo mamat (ameer) was punk'd by his own friend.hahaha. so typical of him.'do u haf a gf?''yeah my guitar!'seriously begging to be slapped. but its good that such pranks are played on him,
on national radio station! hahaha. thank god got no face shown. hahaha. pity pity.k. exactly a month ago. ard this hour as i'm typing.i had my first dance (:it was indeed a memorable night. a night that i doubt i'd forget ever. i still have the blue lightstick with me.15 december 2006.was like a fairytale come true.everything was so perfect.and wanna know what was the most perfect thing?the person starring right in front of me the whole night.almost everyday after that has been a miraclethough there has already been some heart cracking moments.we've met five times eversince and things are still great (:that night, exactly a month ago.i was embarassed like crazy. eeeduh and khalis had fun teasing,not just them but almost everybody who knew.dunno how u stayed cool about it, with all those candid shots they took. thank god u werent in the bunk.everything started there and then.panic like crazy. pespire like crazytied and untied hair.eeeduh check here and there.khalis, syimah, aminah, dawn and diyanadisturb here and there while they helpwith the final checks. haha. (reminds me of a car inspection!)even then i didnt dare to go up to the dancefloor.damn scared and shy. i held hands with eeeduh.everything was so panicky it seems for me. haha.and there was ravi. haha. saved from him by you.sabo-ed up the stage. me and you. charles and dawn.zaki and june.main culprits who made 15th december 2006 happened.besides darling idah and khalis.owe it all to them? i dunno.haha. but we manage to escape.behind e nearest block.had a great time chatting with ya,at the same time trying to be quiet and not blush.imagine walking thru that whole stretch of grass in heals.dont think i'd make it without ur help (;to say everything in detail of what happened that nightwouldn't matter cause it doesnt tell the tale andfeelings just by reading it.we didnt spend most of the time on the dancefloor.but the benches behind it with charles and dawn.the look on someone's face was so unforgetableand thanks to you, i had all the reasons to smile that night. and forget the things that happened in the past with the same someone. thank you for not letting go of...throughout the whole night (;coincidentally, the radio had to play this song.so njoy people (:Westlife- I Lay My Love On You
Just a smile and the rain is gone
Can hardly believe it yeah
There's an angel standing next to me
Reaching for my heart
Just a smile and there's no way back
Can hardly believe it yeah
But there's an angel, she's calling me
Reaching for my heart
I know, that I'll be ok now
This time it's real
I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you
I was lost in a lonely place
Could hardly even believe it yeah
Holding on to yesterdays
Far, far too long
Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real
I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you
I never knew that love could fell so good
Like once in a lifetime
You change my world
I lay my love on you
You make me feel brand new
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you
I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you
I lay my love on you
You make me feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you
also my greatest thanks to a few special people. my darling girlfriend Zahidah. for letting me off for that night. haha. no lahh. for just being a true sweet darling girlfriend always. no matter what and when. thats why i love her soo very much. and i still love her. even if i'm sharing her with mr farhan and she's sharing me. khalis, for sabo-ing me that very instant during the forum. i dunno how RED i got but yeah, congratulations that was the first time i blushed so much! even much more during VS Dramafest. charles. the bugger who initiated everything. who went to tell the person the whole thing. who contributed more to the blushing throughout the day. who pushed me to him that night. who kept teasing me throughout the night. and who was being pushed by him for teasing me, thank god. you're the best bro. and the rest of the people that night. it was damn weird having people starring. and farhan, the camera shots were a living nightmare alright. e east clann, i miss u guys. thanks for the support. esp rifahh, antonio and feeeq. sayang korang. i actually bothered to think why was it weird.
den i think its cause,
people dun knw the rest of the couple.
thats why. yeah. i shall settle for that.
it doesnt matter anyways.truly is a night to be remembered.where bonds are forged and tightened.and relationships are made.as for you and melet nature takes its rightful path...________________________________________________
countdown: 16daysi still feel ur touch in my dreams (:
.i wanna change for the better.