<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Friday, December 29, 2006
1:40 AM

today it was back into HQ day.
i was there at 9.30am. ON TIME.
wahh. really proud of myself. haha.
cause got to prove someone wrong what.

anyways, went ard for a while cause ma'am wasnt there.
she came and bought pratas for me. wohooo.
den from den on, it was on to the stacks of files
and NRs and everything else. i even took over ma'am's
table! haha. style sia.
busy typing in the postings for the present CLTs in the district.
and then came to the part of the ORD people. and then to the
postings of the 52nd CLTs. i seriuosly didnt think it'd take
that long lah. cause had to telly how many CLTs does each school
has and when each CLT are ORD-ing and thus who should be sent
to take over that CLT. GOD. it was soooo troublesome.

yeapp. at ard 1 plus Shamsul came. Had to wait for Nick for quite sometime.
He got stranded. haha. Then, Raphael and Dawn came to HQ to make
their passes. haha. but unfortunately the Specialist isnt there so
they hafta come back another day. damn sad lah.
they hang around for a while and went off.

shams, nick, me and Lt Aizat went to recce the area
for the big event thats gonna happen on Saturday. haha
Central Meeting and the Central Night.
looking forward to it? i dunno.. mixed feelings actually.
hrmmsh. i know that things would be damn weird suddenly.
sighh. but yeah i'll try to make things seems alright ((:
its quite hard to balance in a way. haha. oops.

he hurt his shin lah. its a damn bad wound.
tsk. stayed out so late, and ended up like that.
really am worried about that wound of yours.
i'll hold on to ur word that u're gonna see the doctor
if it doesnt stop bleeding 2mr.. really stubborn lah.

thanks for meeting up for dinner.
seriously enjoyed myself disturbing you, for once.
i really need to learn the technique of disturbing lah.
cause i dunno how, despite being injured, u still are disturbing me.
hmmph no fair.

honestly, i wasnt quite myself today.
my thoughts drifted quite far, but thanks for bringing me back.
but i tried to be the person i know i am. hope it did work out well.

you made shopping seems fun lah.
i really dont mind gg for shopping if its with you.
haha. yes yes tt shirt really looked good on ya.
just didnt wanna say it out loud. sheesh.

we walked and walked and walked
while waiting for his bro's phone call.
and when his brother did call, he turned and say,
i can catch my prisonbreak. eee freak. haha.
i still have it in my comp and have yet to touch it k.
since tt place of urs has no where nice and quiet to
walk where i can think.

we took the longest bus back to my place.
haha the ride seems short. cause we talked non-stop.
it was raining at the park, lucky u brought tt portable
umbrella. haha. so we walked, under the rain, under the
umbrella. even so, he still can joke and disturb me
despite his injury. haha. so bubbly. ((:

first time walk me all e way home ((:

i've decided to come down...would u be my solid ground?


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/