<body>

Blind [accoustic version] - Lifehouse
Blind

I was young but I wasn't naïve
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
2:53 AM

first and for most,
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to
my cute brother, ZuL FazReeNie.
finally 17 eh? haha.

today, the gang had an outing.
which unfortunately or not i had to miss
despite the help my dearest buddy fons provided me with.
hell. i cant believe i miss Zul's bday celebration!

Anyways, this birthday message is for Zoo.
May you have a blessed year ahead.
Be successful in everything you do and stay cute
and bubbly always. Keep Smiling aite.
Pass you ur bdae present drg the Central Mtg aite. ((:

the same photo above. lies the faces of people i treasure most.
the Central 50th Gang.
Fahmi, Zul, Shahril, Nick, Lester, Gerry, Pingsiew, Fons,
Apriee and Me.
Life would never be the same without them and i thank God
that they are included in my life as He writes the chapters in
the story of my life. Seriously, i never would wanna imagine what
would happen if CLT Course didnt happen and i didnt meet these people.

Life is a bed of roses.
Never always smooth sailing.
Just like the sea, it may seem calm but the currents
are unpredictable.
Thats how i see life as.

Shit happens.
Always at the wrong timing too.
But that doesnt mean we have to give up everytime it happens.
And due to these people, i've learn all these.
Thanks guys.

I really appreciate the friendship that we share.
Though at times i may be a lil pain in the arse with
all the stupid things i do, but u guys never fail to care
and be concerned about what i do and how i am.
Like siblings i never had. ((:

I just want things to be back as it has always been.
And i really hope that with this new year, i'm granted a lil
more freedom to meet up with you guys often.
Really miss the times we used to have.
Whatever happens, you guys are the greatest friends..
No matter who comes into my life, or whatever happens in my life.

I really treasure ur friendship.
And nothing and no one can change that.

a small note to a bro of mine (if u're reading this)...
i never did blame you for everything.
yes i feel outcasted but NOT because of you
i dont know hw the story have changed when it reach
you but i never blame you for anything. honestly.
i understand the fact that the way you express and see things
is different from the rest of us.
and ur not a F**K**. never think you are one.
you're a great big brother, and i'm thankful i have a friend like ya.
just that i wanna know what i did wrong that made you angry at me.
i know i did something tts wrong, and i wanna correct it.
i've always thought highly of you, and how you see things.
its just damn different from most of us and sometimes the way
you see things is in a way tt i'd never thought of myself.
i'm sorry if i made u seem like a jerk in anyway.
the crying part, dont care lah.
I cry easily people. so its no biggy.
its affecting me cause its damn weird to go out w u guys
and feel awkward cause someone is unsatisfied w me for something
which i dont know of. i wanna know what i've done wrong
so i can change. for the better.
you're right, i learn things the hard way.
I'm sorry i placed u in this situation. I didnt mean to.
He's not to be blamed for anything. I just want my friends back.
the way we used to be. I know i've made a mistake. Let me know
where i've gone wrong... Please.


.i wanna change for the better.

her/
life/
love/
heart/
memories/